heres an update! this is the hose im going to use and the connections im going to use to attach the hose. (i bought pond hose because its light weight, and really flexable). and finally my scope i bought for the blaster rifle i plan on making.
hey its time for another update! yesterday i bought a souvenir baseball helmet and small bucket for only $2! i cut off the visor and the bottom edge of the helmet and i cut out the faceplate and glued it to the helmet.
yet another update! ive made some progress on my helmet today, i did all this in about 3 hours. i had some difficulty when attaching the faceplate because of the glue, (i hate glue) so i decided that i would attach the back and side plate with chicago screws and washers and then just bondo over it. so much easier and alot less stress. i also attached the visor the same way. sometimes its good working at a home depot.
hey, heres yet another update on my custom neo-crusader helm! i fastened everything in with chicago screws including the visor faceplate and the back and sides. i did glue the faceplate in too. and just to show a size reference i took a pic of it next to my gypsyboy.
lots of progress today. ive started to add a layer of bondo onto my helmet to beef it up a wee bit. unfortunately i ran out of bondo. ill have to go visit my sis at work and pick up some more tomorrow so i can finish it up as soon as i can. the reason theres a strip of bondo on the top is because there were 2 holes in the lid that i had to patch.