Hello from Dublin

Emerald Trooper

New Hunter
Hi guys, my name is Dave and Im from Dublin in Ireland. Im an event co-ordinator for the 501st Ireland Garrison. At the moment I just have the one costumer which I really enjoyed building. It was a Sandtrooper kit from Andy Rogers (The Shed of Glittering Delights). Got it cleared last November and have really enjoyed trooping in it ever since.

I do a lot of model and prop making as well. Finished the Deagostini Falcon over a year ago and heavily modified it with fibre optics, sound effects etc. Scratch built a T21, a DLT19X, an Ion Blaster and most recently modified a rubies EE3 Carbine Blaster (new stock, barrel, functioning scope and T rails.)

I've always been a huge fan of the ESB & ROTJ Fett costumes. I've been lurking around TDH forum for months doing research on every aspect of the costume and decided last Autumn that I would give making a ROTJ Fett a go. There aren't too many ROTJ Fetts in Ireland so Im really looking forward to the build.

Just got word from Bobamaker that my armour and lid is ready and will be sent out to me this week. I'll be painting everything myself so Ive got the airbrush ready to go.

Got my flight suit, spats, neck seal, flak jacket, braids, girth ammo belt, gauntlets and Fettronics chest display. Just waiting on the armour and lid as I mentioned. My jetpack, boots and gloves are all due early April.

So thats it. I'll post some photos of my progress over the coming weeks on the forum and hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be out trooping like you guys (bad guys doing good).

Below are a few photos of what I have so far. I only started weathering a few days ago so tons to do yet

Boba Dave 2.jpg

Boba Dave 3.jpg

Boba Dave.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard the Fett boat :D
Good to see another Jedi in the making, there can never be enough of us....
No Jedi is here in NZ , just one sole empire..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back