Crow Props - Boushh Boots

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello OTBH's!
I'm currently in the research phase on doing a Boushh build for my daughter. I wanted to get some opinions on Crow Props' Boushh Boots. It seems like Crow Props is reputable, albeit spendy, and they have them currently listed for $240.00 (US). But sometimes, expensive doesn't necessarily correlate to quality/accuracy. So for the Boushh experts out there, I just wanted to get your thoughts? (And I do get that the boot greeblie is NOT Included)

Crow Props - Boushh Boots.jpg

....or there are better options out there that are less expensive? Here is what the 501st has down as an approvable item.....
Boushh - Boots.jpg

So there are some differences between the two boots, mainly the soles.

Thanks for any info on this!

Best,
-Iron

The boots I bought for my wife are Skechers:

They appear to be sold out everywhere now. However, I recently bought an extra pair for the wife that are very similar in style and color from Walmart for $20. The crowprops have a back sole and heel, which is wrong, the movie version was tan. The buckle flap pattern is not accurate either.

You can get the spats made by alvomedia / Boushh Build. She has a great pattern. You can get the disk 3D printed. I'm sure your total cost will be well under $240, remember will also have to pay for shipping to the US.

Last edited:
Hello OTBH's!
I'm currently in the research phase on doing a Boushh build for my daughter. I wanted to get some opinions on Crow Props' Boushh Boots. It seems like Crow Props is reputable, albeit spendy, and they have them currently listed for $240.00 (US). But sometimes, expensive doesn't necessarily correlate to quality/accuracy. So for the Boushh experts out there, I just wanted to get your thoughts? (And I do get that the boot greeblie is NOT Included)

View attachment 216068

....or there are better options out there that are less expensive? Here is what the 501st has down as an approvable item.....
View attachment 216069

So there are some differences between the two boots, mainly the soles.

Thanks for any info on this!

Best,
-Iron
Just a thought buddy, kids grow so fast, what fits this year might not necessarily fit next year. I'd give it some thought before dropping big bucks, your daughter might only get to wear them once or twice.

Tfett40 - Thanks for the information on that. That said, I shant be going with Crowprops. And you are correct in that the boot sole/heel is incorrect. The more and more I look at it. We are just looking for something that comes close to it. We have an outlet mall close by and maybe one day I'll take a look around for em'.

B0B4F3TT - Don't I know this! Hahaha! She seems to be growing as we speak. And yes I certainly don't wanna waste money and buy something only to realize it no longer fits at the time of the event. I'm gonna have to be careful about this. But the hard pieces I think I'll be ok with, such as the helmet, armor, greeblies, etc. It is the soft parts that concern me, I may go super simple/cheap on them and get as close as I can, fully knowing she'll grow out of them and when she stops growing, then make that investment jump.

Thanks guys!

-Iron

Tfett40 - Thanks for the information on that. That said, I shant be going with Crowprops. And you are correct in that the boot sole/heel is incorrect. The more and more I look at it. We are just looking for something that comes close to it. We have an outlet mall close by and maybe one day I'll take a look around for em'.

B0B4F3TT - Don't I know this! Hahaha! She seems to be growing as we speak. And yes I certainly don't wanna waste money and buy something only to realize it no longer fits at the time of the event. I'm gonna have to be careful about this. But the hard pieces I think I'll be ok with, such as the helmet, armor, greeblies, etc. It is the soft parts that concern me, I may go super simple/cheap on them and get as close as I can, fully knowing she'll grow out of them and when she stops growing, then make that investment jump.

Thanks guys!

-Iron
Sounds like a plan

The boots I bought for my wife are Skechers:

They appear to be sold out everywhere now. However, I recently bought an extra pair for the wife that are very similar in style and color from Walmart for $20. The crowprops have a back sole and heel, which is wrong, the movie version was tan. The buckle flap pattern is not accurate either.

You can get the spats made by alvomedia / Boushh Build. She has a great pattern. You can get the disk 3D printed. I'm sure your total cost will be well under $240, remember will also have to pay for shipping to the US.
I’ve had a terrible experience with them unfortunately. Size problems and not willing to admit an error change or refund until I used PayPal. Im still waiting on a refund from July.
Beware.

I’ve had a terrible experience with them unfortunately. Size problems and not willing to admit an error change or refund until I used PayPal. Im still waiting on a refund from July.
Beware.
Joba Fett
And this is your experience with Crow Props? If so, that’s disappointing to hear.
(n):confused:

-Iron

Joba Fett
And this is your experience with Crow Props? If so, that’s disappointing to hear.

-Iron
While I haven't personally had any experience when them there are several people in my garrison who have had sizing issues and/or quality issues and Crow Props just ghosts them or refuse to do anything about it. A friend of mine bought boots from him and they started to fall apart during test fittings of the costume.

That said I also know people who love his work and swear by it. Seems to be hit or miss with him.

Joba Fett

-Iron
Very, it’s not easy trying to find Boba Fett boots it’s driving me mad. Bought some here too and again sizing problems. But at least I’m not being fobbed off. But it’s getting silly expensive now.
You’d kinda think when you buy a £200-£350 pair of boots there would be some care involved.
Alas this is not Gucci.

While I haven't personally had any experience when them there are several people in my garrison who have had sizing issues and/or quality issues and Crow Props just ghosts them or refuse to do anything about it. A friend of mine bought boots from him and they started to fall apart during test fittings of the costume.

That said I also know people who love his work and swear by it. Seems to be hit or miss with him.
Loved the boots and really comfy but sizing was so off I looked like a Boba Fett golf club. Like wearing boxes on me feet lol. Also to be told stuff you we will give you 20% discount towards a new pair was taking the ….

Joba Fett
Sorry to hear of you unable to score some Fett Boots. I do wish Imperial boots still sold their Fett Boots - I bought mine as part of a Black Friday deal in 2019. It's what I have, and I absolutely love em'! Imperial Boots were one of the only vendors that could do a US size of 13. My true size if 12.5 but these fit great. I always get a size 13 in Nike, and they feel great too. But about 6 months later Imperial Boots discontinued their entire line of Fett products. Guess I should feel fortunate.

Good luck in your search!

Best,
-Iron

Joba Fett
Sorry to hear of you unable to score some Fett Boots. I do wish Imperial boots still sold their Fett Boots - I bought mine as part of a Black Friday deal in 2019. It's what I have, and I absolutely love em'! Imperial Boots were one of the only vendors that could do a US size of 13. My true size if 12.5 but these fit great. I always get a size 13 in Nike, and they feel great too. But about 6 months later Imperial Boots discontinued their entire line of Fett products. Guess I should feel fortunate.

Good luck in your search!

Best,
-Iron
Thanks my fellow Fett

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back