Building a video camera into your suit

Anyone done it? I'm thinking about integrating a webcam into either my helmet or into a stalk on my backpack. I'm curious if it's been done before and any thoughts about doing it.

I have actually thought about something like that, where I would secure a micro camera to the inside left, of my helmet visor, and having it feed the video into the RF box, but I would be able to take snap shots, and zoom with the camera and look at far distances..

-tubachris

we have a stormtrooper in our area who removed one of the mic tips from his bucket and replaced it with a camera. it feeds into an archos media recorder box, so he can store hours of video as he goes.

I'm considering modding my Boblbee backpack into an enviropack for my warrior. I could certainly fit my laptop into it. Of course, it weighs 5 pounds....

I don't have it attached to the helmet yet, but I have a camera that feeds to two lcd displays. one would go inside the helmet and the other inside the rangefinder (i have a hollow rangefinder). The camera is just going where the calc chip is in the back. this way i can see behind me at all times

-=QuinN!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back