Blaster BudaFett's Blaster Factory's EE-3

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Got the Blaster Factory's aluminum EE-3, clamps and discs on their May 4th sale! Here she is before she got beautiful!

The MPP is a roman props replica and the rest are found parts.

1622751654464.png

The first step was to break it down. I gave the blaster a bleach/water bath over night to begin the process.

1622751896033.png

I also used steel stick epoxy to fill the holes on the clamp. I needed one clamp surface exposed.

1622751962590.png

Oh Wow! Buda's going to some lengths to get them proper effects!
:lol:

I'm waiting to see if Buda's next EE-3 chemical bath involves the use of Hydrogen Cynaide, Hyydrochloric Acid or anything else that would cause severe burns!
:oops:o_O

Kidding aside, those effects looks incredible thus far!
:cool:(y)

I'm defintely NOT brave enough to play with chemicals to achieve those effects. The only chemical I used was a solution that darkened brass for my brass gauntlet rocket - to give it that semi-copper look. And even then I was worred about ruining my $100+ prop.

Keep up the awesome work sir!

-Iron

Last edited:
Pretty much finished with this after a few passing of birchwood and Casey Tru-oil after I damaged and weathered the stock.

Like mentioned previously it’s all found parts besides the actual webley (obviously) and the MPP. I painted the trigger and hammer myself. The hardware to attach the sling are actual webley replicas as well.

Attachments

• 55FFD09D-F9BE-4439-8F0E-7982DF0BDD79.jpeg
    55FFD09D-F9BE-4439-8F0E-7982DF0BDD79.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 244
  • 08C906CD-A235-4696-9DCA-681D587DA170.jpeg
    08C906CD-A235-4696-9DCA-681D587DA170.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 256
Love the build! Just getting mine started. How did you fit the MPP into the Webley barrel?
I can't slide mine in more than 1/4". It jams into place.
I've read another build where the person purchased a 1.5" metal drill bit and bored out the inside of the Webley barrel.

Thanks. Now I will see if I can source the chemicals you used or will just paint this beauty.

Love the build! Just getting mine started. How did you fit the MPP into the Webley barrel?
I can't slide mine in more than 1/4". It jams into place.
I've read another build where the person purchased a 1.5" metal drill bit and bored out the inside of the Webley barrel.

Thanks. Now I will see if I can source the chemicals you used or will just paint this beauty.
Helotech, I believe Roman Props specifically made a recent run of MPP’s to fit the Webley barrel from Blastory Factory for ESB EE-3 builds. They should still be available for sale on his website.

Thanks. I already bought one from him over a year ago. I don't want to get another due to cost.
I'll see if my Dremel will do the trick...

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back