Blaster BudaFett's Blaster Factory's EE-3


BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Got the Blaster Factory's aluminum EE-3, clamps and discs on their May 4th sale! Here she is before she got beautiful!

The MPP is a roman props replica and the rest are found parts.


1622751654464.png
 

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
The first step was to break it down. I gave the blaster a bleach/water bath over night to begin the process.

1622751896033.png


I also used steel stick epoxy to fill the holes on the clamp. I needed one clamp surface exposed.

1622751962590.png
 

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
Oh Wow! Buda's going to some lengths to get them proper effects!
:lol:

I'm waiting to see if Buda's next EE-3 chemical bath involves the use of Hydrogen Cynaide, Hyydrochloric Acid or anything else that would cause severe burns!
:oops:o_O

Kidding aside, those effects looks incredible thus far!
:cool:(y)

I'm defintely NOT brave enough to play with chemicals to achieve those effects. The only chemical I used was a solution that darkened brass for my brass gauntlet rocket - to give it that semi-copper look. And even then I was worred about ruining my $100+ prop.

Keep up the awesome work sir!

-Iron
 
Last edited:

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Pretty much finished with this after a few passing of birchwood and Casey Tru-oil after I damaged and weathered the stock.

Like mentioned previously it’s all found parts besides the actual webley (obviously) and the MPP. I painted the trigger and hammer myself. The hardware to attach the sling are actual webley replicas as well.
 

Attachments

  • 55FFD09D-F9BE-4439-8F0E-7982DF0BDD79.jpeg
    55FFD09D-F9BE-4439-8F0E-7982DF0BDD79.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 08C906CD-A235-4696-9DCA-681D587DA170.jpeg
    08C906CD-A235-4696-9DCA-681D587DA170.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 49
Top