Boba Fett Helmet Blueprints/Templates

Hey everyone! I need help with the ear pieces, since there are like 4 different pieces of paper with the same kind of pattern, but I don't know which one to use? I was wondering if anyone can help?

Here is the final version of the helmet templates. They will print out on 8.5 X 11 paper. I will be coming up with a tutorial as I start to put my own helmet together so stay tuned.

If you have any questions just let me know. If you decided to use these templates please post your progress, I’d really like to see what you folks come up with.

Alan

UPDATED 7/2/07 - ADDED FLAT PATTERNS FOR THE EARS & THE DOME - See Attachments below

UPDATED 11/17/07 - Updated THE DOME templates- See Attachments section below

UPDATED 11/18/07 - Added Helmet templates for the A4 format sized paper for the Fetts across the pond.

View attachment 56057

View attachment 56058

P.S. Solving the dome problem - batting helmet

Kripps and Kibosh came up with a pretty good option for the dome that should be really fast and easy. The first pic is the batting helmet cut into quarters lying over the template for the top of the dome. The second is a rear profile shot with a 2" piece of Sintra welded in between.

View attachment 56057

View attachment 56058
YOU ARE THE WIZARD... THANKS

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back