Boba Fett ESB Helmet Stencils

Wow. This thread isn't going away anytime soon! Printed them out yesterday and they look incredible. Very selfless thing there Rafal! Thank you! Hard to believe there can be this much data, this many Fett fans! Complete sci fi nerds all into the same thing, then I realized I am one of you. Now I just gotta converts wife!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! And good luck with the conversion...

Greetings, I am in the process of purchasing my first helmet, the Version three Bobamaker helmet kit, and I am curious if you would happen to know if your (Awesome) ESB paint templates will work for it? please let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all that you do!

Greetings, I am in the process of purchasing my first helmet, the Version three Bobamaker helmet kit, and I am curious if you would happen to know if your (Awesome) ESB paint templates will work for it? please let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all that you do!

Thanks for the kind words! Sadly there are no stencils for each helmet out there, because it's an almost impossible task (it would imply to own all these helmets and made stencils for each of them), but with a little tweaking here and there you can do great things. Another thing you can do, in case the stencil fits pretty well, to cut the specific part in 3-4 pieces and fit them to the margins of the helmet. Here is one of my posts in an older thread ==> Asok Cold Cast Helmet Template Question - Post #21.

Good stuff here guys!
I'm a old member looking to upgrade my Fett in 2015 for C7.
C7.jpg
Thanks for the info.
Darren

Thanks to Xtrachrispy for pointing me out the fact that on the dome LTR file the 11th page was blank, so I fixed this issue. The first post was updated with the correct dome LTR file.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have the masters around for these and they were drawn with the pencil tool instead of a brush, it might we worthwhile re-rendering them as .PNG files instead of .JPG. JPG creates a lot of aliasing and color inconsistency that can make sections of color mismatched from the actual key colors.

Capture.PNG

Using a colorpick tool there could make it hard to tell if a color is supposed to be Silver, Base Grey, or white . Mostly not an issue since you have to be really zoomed to notice it, but it can be a little confusing sometimes when you have a little isolated island of a whitish color and the hex values don't seem to match anything else. It'd make the files much smaller too :)

I know what you say, but you have the color separation pages which mostly consist in black (foreground) and white (background) colors, this way each color has a pretty strong contour.

Don't mean to ask this stupid question but I'm looking at the stencils to use with my GMH helmet what is the difference and meaning of "LTR" and "A4"? Which one do I use?
If you're in the US you use LTR, if you're everywhere else in the world you use A4.

Anyone know the best stencil size for GMH rear panels? And if you have other panel sizes for the GMH send them my way please! I figured I'd ask here first before doing part free hand.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back