BigJon's Custom Progress

BigJon

Active Hunter
DSC02426.JPG

My other thread is here somewhere...but figured I'd start a new one. Progress is coming along great. Got my armor finally attached to the vest. Now just need to finish up a couple more pieces and I'll be ready for AdventureCon.

DSC02430.JPG

My custom communications pack.

normal_e_concept2.jpg

My original concept art...almost there! :D

Had my wife take some pics before marking where the slits in the legs of my suit need to be for the straps to be hidden.

I was also able to finish connecting the pack and got the cape/kama finished up. (Can't see either very well in the pic...well...part of the cape/kama).

Good color scheme, good weathering, love the commo pack, great overall custom. One question, got pics of whatever weapon you plan to carry. Keep at it in any case.

-x

Looks awesome, I will see it in person at AdCon if you are still coming..if I may say, weather the flightsuit! ;) It will blend the rest of the costume together, pull it all in. Back to my own business now... LOL..nice job (y)

Yes, I am coming to AdCon so anyone who will be there will see it in person on Saturday. The flight suit is weathered...just can't see it well in the photos. It's a used gas station mechanic suit...so it has it's share of oil stains, worn spots, and I've misted it in places with some black spray paint.

The cape is being weathered tonight...as it is the most "new" thing material-wise.

I will have finished pics (pre-cape weathering) WITH weapon, here in just a couple of minutes.

Thank you all! :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back