Custom Mandalorian Mandalorian Protector WIP


wow! I still don't understand how people like you can do all this, i'm still having a hard time making my first bucket!
Thanks man just takes patience!

This time around I didn’t make to much progress just added some lights and started priming my jetpack.

I added a light to the left and right gauntlet both are functional from switches

The right one I stole the idea straight from the ESB gauntlet on how they used the light in theirs. Rather mine is a switch I took from an old PSU from a computer and a random white light.

With left one it i s the same type red light used on that gauntlet for boba but on the opposite side.

Also started priming my jetpack will have to do a bit more sanding and want to add a few more geerblies and electronics to it.

Also possible going to make a poncho and or cape. I got enough material for both so I may keep both for whenever one or the other is needed.
The poncho currently just has a hole cut into the middle, need to decide if I wanna cut it smaller or not.

For the one I’d use as a cape I like the size it is currently just need to do a some weathering to it.


Only made some small progress this week. My flamethrower is starting to take shape I just need to make the clips for it now and then a method for attaching the hose and it should be done after some weathering.
6229B378-A73A-4827-B1B7-E5A97ED9E062.jpeg 128A316E-BCF0-4DA8-ABB0-C5323DE274DC.jpeg

I also added some replica dental files to the back of my keyslots. The back looked like it was missing something in my opinion before adding those. I just need to do a bit of weathering back there again so I can dull down their brightness.


Hey everyone here is a quick update on some of things I got going on for this build.
So far I finished up the left gauntlet only some minor tweaks I want to make. Like changing the Phillips head to a flat head screw for example.
6A306482-DC1C-41D8-A81A-97294106E3C3.jpeg 552141A4-1468-40A0-AF99-EBDEF617A11B.jpeg

Also recently finished up filling and sanding a custom sling gun I got printed so now just have to lay some silver on it and then paint.
243902D2-6CB7-47FC-8421-DFFC2290A6E2.jpeg 2DAA0D15-4CC6-4449-ABDC-04387A1557AE.jpeg

Plus added some switches to my jetpack.

Lastly I’m finishing up sewing Velcro to the suit for my knees.


Hey everyone been awhile but here is a bit of an update on the kit!

Firstly I got a new diamond and painted it up. Changed the green so it’s a bit off from the rest of the armor too but not very noticeable.
3FDD9C87-7D6A-410E-B4CD-08C1E4C4E3D3.jpeg 19DEF16E-B7FE-4BF0-B8CE-827568522F15.jpeg

Next I did a lot of weathering with black and colored in a switch on my left gauntlet.
D61B41BE-661B-4CE0-83F9-DBCDC29AC169.jpeg 849CA9B3-3FBF-4321-BE83-2AAA50032B7E.jpeg D6FA182E-E4B6-4D2A-A631-2393FCCBEF35.jpeg B478C61B-D13E-444E-9248-672DFE61E682.jpeg 23DC93FB-CB74-4A65-9657-B4D18020C097.jpeg

Well lastly took some photos in the kit to see how I need to adjust the armor. Still working on the knees so that’s why they look so weird being held onto the suit currently.
F94F85D3-0299-4F4E-97A6-4B55C52406E0.jpeg 3B365486-DD5D-4037-AA7A-5DF3FEE5A737.jpeg 14BA2FC2-50E4-4C2D-A087-551100615B6C.jpeg 71FB6801-E10D-4A2C-8F89-495CC8A30C46.jpeg