Ammo Belt Material

Hey gang-making my own belt, and I can't seem to find the right kind of leather (seems too thick). I understand the original was vinyl but I want it to hold up for trooping. Any ideas on how to make your own belt? I have the ammo packs. Anyone that's made their own belt, please chime in. thanks!

not personally....but like womens purses are made of fake leather and last for some time....but if you get tooling lether (that's what you find at tandy and such for belts and such) its going to be too thick. IMO getting one made by woodman will save you time and money...as far as the time and effort of figuring out what material works and such and the tools to build the blocks and such.... if you don't have the process down.... Id just do the stuff you can do while the pros who have their thing down do the stuff you don't do....and that way theres no trial and error or material wasted etc

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back