All Boba Fett Helmet Stencils and Templates

If you used the ESB or ROTJ helmet stencils, you also have the back plates in ZIP format that will fit the Asok CC helmet (among other helmets). The good news is that I'm working on a new set of stencils (most of the new features are actually some refitting/stretching of the existing stencils) that will (I hope) fit pretty well on most of the close-to-screen-accurate helmets, but the sad part is that I don't know when I will post these.

... And thanks for the nice words!

Do happen to know where these .zips are? I'm having a rough time trying to scale the ESB to and Asok/Animefan CC. Also are there any templates/ stencils for SE ( added dmg or things of this nature)? I do have the AOSW and normal ESB stencil templates.. I was just going to guess that the SE is basically the ASOW ?

Do happen to know where these .zips are? I'm having a rough time trying to scale the ESB to and Asok/Animefan CC. Also are there any templates/ stencils for SE ( added dmg or things of this nature)? I do have the AOSW and normal ESB stencil templates.. I was just going to guess that the SE is basically the ASOW ?

Here are the ESB back plate stencils:
View attachment ESB Back Plates A4.pdf View attachment ESB Back Plates LTR.pdf

And here are the ROTJ back plate stencils:
View attachment ROTJ Back Plates A4.pdf View attachment ROTJ Back Plates LTR.pdf

These are modified stencils for the Asok CC / Bobamaker helmets. I also added them to my ESB and ROTJ helmet stencil threads.

The AoSW helmet is the ROTJ SE helmet, so for the extra damages and scratches use Rich D.'s stencils (here ==>http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=23320) or add them using the gallery images (here ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gallery/g541-the-art-of-star-wars.html or here ==> http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gallery/g546-star-wars-celebration-iv.html).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You !! All these versions can get confusing. Am I wrong in that the AOSW doesnt have the base #147? Just something I noticed. Thanks again!

Thank You !! All these versions can get confusing. Am I wrong in that the AOSW doesnt have the base #147? Just something I noticed. Thanks again!

The ROTJ SE (AoSW/C-IV) helmet is basically the ESB Hero helmet with additional damages and scratches, so all the colors are the same. On Rich D.'s stencils the base gray is represented by the mint green color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry... why this link does't work?... after the migration I cannot reach it anymore... it just leads me back to the forum main page... Thank you...
RafalFett's Stencils and Templates
All Boba Fett Helmet Decals (new!)

Ok... just read the reply!!! Sorry for that!

Hello, in Looking foro The ESB hermetismo Stencils but foro The Helmet of Target exclusive. I have some stencils buy is a little small foro The target helmet

The stencil links that Skyfire posted on the previous page seem to work ok.
I have the armor files all printed, mounted and ready to cut, but I can't find the layout for the helmet.
Yes the paint stencils will open for me, but for the life of me I can't get Rafalfett's template to open.It keeps giving me an error when I try to open the page.

I found it!!

Thanks for responding though hvacdon

Last edited:
I’m having a issue sizing the stencils. It doesn’t matter which ones they are all off in some way. I used all scale percentages. Either they are to long but right height. Or the correct length wrong height. I have a ESB FPH2. I’m using acrobat adobe

I’m having a issue sizing the stencils. It doesn’t matter which ones they are all off in some way. I used all scale percentages. Either they are to long but right height. Or the correct length wrong height. I have a ESB FPH2. I’m using acrobat adobe

I have the same bucket - watching for feedback on how to size the stencils.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back