99cent's new ammo belt progress

Just want to make a statement. Belts are shipped, some with money order part refunds. some of you will be getting a paypal refund. I was able to refund some of you already, but due to a member who did order ( and I won't mention name) a belt, I am assuming he got alittle bit worried once my news broke out a few weeks ago, had paypal do a reverse instead of asking me. Paypal did the reverse and put my account on review and a temporary restriction. After sending paypal many ID documents they should be removing the restriction. If the restriction is not lifted by this week I will use my pay check to send out more money orders.

As for those who still ask about my car situation, no my car has not been found yet. I have gotten a Yamaha Majesty Scooter to get around. I like it alot. As for those who have sent pm's with your thoughts and prayers for Jessica and I, I thank you. Since it happened Jessica had been going through alot emotionally. Sometimes more than I knew how to deal with. But it was just too much for her and she has gone back to live with her family. So I've been on my own for the last week or so. Not sure what will happen but I appreciate everything everyone has done for me and for all of your kind words. but more importantly I appreciate everyones pataince with the belts and refunds. As soon as I get back on my feet and things done I will make sure to do something really special for the TDH community very soon.

I got my belt today! VERY happy with it. It looks amazing. :) (y) (y)
Thanks for putting the work into doing this run.

Sorry to hear about what's going on with your fiance and stuff. Hang in there!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back