2020 Zam Wesell

Amazing AMAZING job with the jumpsuit! The way you made the seams makes the neoprene look like some seriously high quality material! Fantastic tic work! Have you managed to source some Prada boots? If not, i be spotted some good deals on the Bay

Fantastic work! I have had the fabric for years now, but was always intimidated to start this costume.
This is truly inspiring, maybe someday I dare to make my own costume

Fantastic work! I have had the fabric for years now, but was always intimidated to start this costume.
This is truly inspiring, maybe someday I dare to make my own costume
If you have the fabric go for it. It’s been such an accomplished to actually start this project. I had slow down due to the pandemic. As a healthcare worker I come tired from my shift and not wanting to do anything else but sleep lol but I want to start again

Amazing AMAZING job with the jumpsuit! The way you made the seams makes the neoprene look like some seriously high quality material! Fantastic tic work! Have you managed to source some Prada boots? If not, i be spotted some good deals on the Bay
Hey yea I was able to get some brown Prada shoes on eBay but thank you for finding some for me

Brilliant job! Would you willing to tailor another one for a comission?
Sorry I took forever to respond. I been working so much lately because of the pandemic (healthcare worker) and I completely slow down on Zam. I plan to start again soon. My tailor is not seeing anyone right now because she is a high risk for the virus so she has avoided seining anyone. I’m hoping once a vaccine is available she will become available as well

I just want to say thank you for following my progress with Zam. I haven’t gave up, I just been super busy with work and the pandemic (Healthcare worker) that when I get home all I want to do is sleep and get ready for the next day. I do plan to start working on Zam to hopefully finish.

Hey! Wow what a fantastic build for the Zam Costume have you started the skirt yet? It is my favorite of the costume next to the helmet of course! If you need any help let me know I have some interesting ways of connecting the center of everything so it doesn’t sway when you walk

Hey! Wow what a fantastic build for the Zam Costume have you started the skirt yet? It is my favorite of the costume next to the helmet of course! If you need any help let me know I have some interesting ways of connecting the center of everything so it doesn’t sway when you walk
Thank you so much :) I started cutting the squares on the skirt...I’m probably 80% done lol I could see the finish line with the skirt

Thank you so much :) I started cutting the squares on the skirt...I’m probably 80% done lol I could see the finish line with the skirt
57B7E4BC-8575-4516-AA5D-0DA9B277A0CE.jpeg

This is what I done so far. I think I should redo the abdomen because I think it looks very dark?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back