Other Bounty Hunter Young boba halloween wip

dynamic1

Active Hunter
Alright guys...So today my 4 year old finally decides on his Halloween costume! "Daddy, I wanna be Boba Fett"...Bless his lil heart :p. He then says to me "Not regular Boba Fett...the one down in the garage when he's a boy". I finally figured out the version he was referring to was the Clone Wars version however, I don't believe this particular version was shown throughout any of the "cadet" episodes? It's actually an action figure from the CW line where he's sporting an armor kit...pretty cool(y). Anyhow, with only a month or so I decided to at least figure out the pattern...well, that went quicker then planned so needless to say I traced, cut and adhered. In the next few days as time permits I will go ahead and work the EVA foam using the same methods I did for my IM Mark 6 ie: many coats of watered down glue, a few heavy coats, liquid LET (to Seal), primer, sand then paint this bad boy up! Here are some images as it stands now.

Young Boba Ref.JPG Pattern.JPGYoung Boba Final Foam.JPG Young Boba Final Foam2.JPG

Oh no armor same suit though maybe they intended him to wear it?
Hey Dom...thanks...ya I'm not sure as Jesse and I were trying to figure it out as well? To my knowledge this concept was only used with the action figure. The flight suit, knees and possibly the holster were used in some of the episodes bit negating the armor. Should be pretty cool as I really like the set up. Very simple, with definite hints of later Fett ; ).

- - - Updated - - -

what a cool project, I’m sure he’s excited about it.
Thanks Syper

Alright guys, hit a couple coats of primer this evening and will do some light sanding tomorrow. Should be able to begin the paint process tomorrow.

Thats looks awesome! Great to see alternate boba gear that he could have possibly used. They never did use that armor in the series though only a green poncho. Wonder if they just added it to the toy to make it more fun for the kids with the armor/jetpack accessories. The only armor he wore was the red armor with a starkiller looking helmet.
1166169-_27.jpgBoba_Fett_armor.jpg

Thats looks awesome! Great to see alternate boba gear that he could have possibly used. They never did use that armor in the series though only a green poncho. Wonder if they just added it to the toy to make it more fun for the kids with the armor/jetpack accessories. The only armor he wore was the red armor with a starkiller looking helmet.
View attachment 80581View attachment 80582

thanks Phophjoph!...yes that's what I thought as well. Yes, the starkiller look-a-like was the "teenage boba" if I'm not mistaken? Great insite and thanks for the images.

Alright guys, this is nearing completion!...I still need to finish the trim on the knees but that can wait until tomorrow. I really have to give a shout out to Thirdethree and his patented "toon technique":cool. The stripping on the edges really allowed me to get that "Clone Wars", digital look that I wanted. If you haven't seen Eric's Cartoon fett you need to check it out(y)...I'll try and look for the thread. Well, without further adieu here she is...comments are always welcome..oh, and I am adding one more little detail...still to come;)......

Final1.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back