Who all sells buckets

Mando soldier

New Hunter
I am sure a thread like this has been done before, but I cannot find it, so I was wondering who all sells fiberglass buckets here? like I know of Marrow Sun and BKBT, and both have superb works, but I have seen some of the prices, and me being under 20, have no real way of funding it, so does anyone know of sellers that have a price range of $150.00 and below?

Mandalorian_soldier said:
I am sure a thread like this has been done before, but I cannot find it, so I was wondering who all sells fiberglass buckets here? like I know of Marrow Sun and BKBT, and both have superb works, but I have seen some of the prices, and me being under 20, have no real way of funding it, so does anyone know of sellers that have a price range of $150.00 and below?
Yes, Skygunbro. He is a member here and has a nice bucket for a good price. PM him.

For fiberglass you will be hard pressed to get your hands on one for that price. I belive I got my first bucket (a SkyGunBro) for $175 plus shipping so not to far off from that. Its a good bucket and its large enough on me.
Dont quote me on that price though, its what I recall paying but like all bucket makers here, it cost what they want for it.

If your straped for cash I would go with a DP 95 and just mod it up. To do a bucket right the cost dose not end at buying the bucket, you then have sand paper, bondo, primer, paints, ect.... it adds up man. A DP 95 can be goten as low as $65 from what I have seen... I think I have seen them for a bit more on ebay as well. Hope that helps!

DP 95' seem to be getting harder to come by, but yeah if you can get one I think there pretty nice too. I used to have one and I liked it alot, I only got rid of it because I got a MS.

BobaMaker is really nice, but fairly expensive(but its nearly 100% accurate).

I own one, and I am happy with it.

(I just deleted the links)

Last edited by a moderator:
might want to pull the links, some makers really dont like their web pages posted all over the fourms. you know the keep it on the
DL thing.

shortimer52 said:
might want to pull the links, some makers really dont like their web pages posted all over the fourms. you know the keep it on the
DL thing.

Yeah, what he said.... Nothing like putting a bullseye on someones back. :rolleyes

Think before you post people.

Lynn

Well if you want to spend 150 I would suggest bucking up and getting a Marrow Sun. I think mine was only 175 plus shipping, and I absolutely love mine.

tubachris85x said:
Hmmm. I know this is kinda off the thread's topic, but can the Bobmaker T-visor fit the BKBT helm?

If you need a specific size and shape, if you give the measurements to BM he will custom make your t-visor.

Lynn TXP 0369 said:
Yeah, what he said.... Nothing like putting a bullseye on someones back. :rolleyes

Think before you post people.

Lynn
Yeah, Read the code you guys. PM people with that info:facepalm

Here's the list of Buckets: (someone correct me if I am mistaking)

-Marrow Sun (commonly called "MS") There is the MS1, MS2, and MS3, the MS3 is the newest one, I think they go for about $175.00
-Bobamaker (commonly called "BM"). They go for about $163.00 for the common kit, and $230.00 for the deluxe Kit (deluxe recommended).
-Movie Sized helmet (commonly called MSH1 or MSH2) Those are really hard to come by, and usually are VERY expensive, but they are VERY nice looking.
-BKBT, no idea how much they go for, but they look really nice.
-Don Post '95,(DP'95) looks pretty good if repainted, but is too small for me.
-Don Post '97 (DP'97) Pretty much same size as DP 95, but VERY innacurate.
-Don Post Deluxe (DP deluxe) Looks nice if repainted. It's a little bigger than the DP 95. I'd say it's the best of the DP's.
-Rubies Fett helmets- they are crap
-Rubies Jango helmets- If done correctly, you can remake it into a decent Jango with a new paint job and visor, but I myself wouldn't get it.
-And something to look out for, this guy on Ebay who sells the "Mystery Helmet" Steer clear of him! His name is Amiadfilter, and he sells mystery helmets for about $165.00, I think he lowered his price recently to $125.00, steer clear! I got burned by this burnout before. His helmets are nothing more than CRAPPY recasts of MS1's, might as well just get a REAL MS1 for the price, and it will be correctly fiberglassed (if that is a correct usage of the word).

I hope this isn't defying any rules, I am just putting this out there because ackronyms can be confusing, it took me a while to figure the difference between Mystery, MS, and MSH. Admit, it's a little confusing when you are new to this. If someone thinks I am breaking rules, let me or an admin know, and one of us will be sure to remove it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back