What’s happened to Woodman?

I truly appreciate that this is not Amazon. And I really do understand these are garage businesses for most folks with family, life, etc getting in the way.
From what I've read, he is a great person and does an amazing job. No issue with that.

My issue is with a promise of a certain delivery time with almost no correspondence after dropping allot of money. Also, people ordered my exact items months after I did, and received theirs before me.
14 months is a little excessive in my opinion.

This is not good business practice.

I truly look forward to receiving my items, and will proudly tell them Woodman did a great job, but I have to get them in my hands first.

I truly appreciate that this is not Amazon. And I really do understand these are garage businesses for most folks with family, life, etc getting in the way.
From what I've read, he is a great person and does an amazing job. No issue with that.

My issue is with a promise of a certain delivery time with almost no correspondence after dropping allot of money. Also, people ordered my exact items months after I did, and received theirs before me.
14 months is a little excessive in my opinion.

This is not good business practice.

I truly look forward to receiving my items, and will proudly tell them Woodman did a great job, but I have to get them in my hands first.
Good luck with the build

sandtrooper8867
Well.....he came through. I do hope you were quoted the 14 month lead timeframe.
1649277371686.png

In my role as a Sales Engineer for the company I work for - no doubt are we hearing about the technology chip shortages, etc. via the media but we've been quoting our customers anywhere from 10-14 months lead time of getting products from one manufacturer we sell through. That said, I don't know if horse hair is also part of the world-wide shortages. Maybe that's the reason why?

-Iron

I’ve got a set from Woodman and a set from JoJo both new. Might be able to send you my Woodman set and have him send me yours whenever he’s done with it. I’ll try to reach out to him tomorrow.

That would be awesome and much appreciated.
I am in no rush at the moment as most of Boba is still in boxes in the basement. My overall concern is the lack of clarity and communication from him.
I'm not sure what the issue is with my order. I have some thoughts, but will reserve them until I get something in my hands.
Anyways, please let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks again,

Dave

Hi all. I'm late updating this thread. I finally received my order from Woodman in July. The items are fantastic quality and I am very happy to finally have them..
If you are planning on ordering from him, I would suggest speaking to him directly and get a firm confirmation of delivery time, or ask him how long he thinks it will take to deliver. Ask him to be honest and whether it will take weeks or several months.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back