Pistols Westar-34 MR quality full metal repoductions.

Yes we will be able to do specific parts by themselves, I already have some of parts in hand. But we will be making a few small adjustments to those parts to make them more accurate. We are also making a change to the handles (handles only) instead of billet aluminum they will be cast pewter. We are still in the process of making the cast. The pewter will have the same look and feel as the aluminum but by casting it the curves and angles will be smoother and more accurate.

Yes we will be able to do specific parts by themselves, I already have some of parts in hand. But we will be making a few small adjustments to those parts to make them more accurate. We are also making a change to the handles (handles only) instead of billet aluminum they will be cast pewter. We are still in the process of making the cast. The pewter will have the same look and feel as the aluminum but by casting it the curves and angles will be smoother and more accurate.

The handles will also be heavier as cast pewter will they not?

Yes the handles will be heavier. This is a trial and error process for the handles sense I haven't seen anybody successfully reproduce the handles in metal. Even the MR's are made of painted resin or plastic. If they are to heavy we will try something else. Due to the high melting temperature of aluminum we cant mold it. They would have to be machined.
On the plus side heavier blasters will help with the choking issue if you have your Jet pack harness attached to your belt. at least until you draw them. lol

Update 11/21/2018 This long running project is almost done I have been working with Dave at Dark Energy Creations on getting these done. We are finally there. Just making the final tweaks to the handle mold and there are some changes to what we had originally intended to do. The aluminum handles just weren't turning out right and the molded pewter was to heavy so like the MR's the handle will be resin. But we have added electronics trigger activated LED lights in the flash suppressor, and an adjustable power regulator knob. The price has dropped from the original quote and is now $220.00 USD per blaster plus shipping. They are available for order directly from Dark Energy Creations at AOTC-JF Blaster Kit

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back