UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes

Great work man! But, if it is possible, put the size in centimeters too. I needed to go to a chart to see my size, hahaha! I'm from Brazil and the default here is in centimeters. But, again, great work!!!! Help me a lot!

Dear Alan, Thanks for the armour templates, great, fitted perfectly, wouldn't have been able to have a fett outfit without them- thanks for the amount of effort it must have taken to do all this for others, you are a legend!

can someone walk me through or send me a tutorial on how to print something this big with a regular printer...? that would be an awesome help...how to print it on scale and tape the pieces together I guess?

I'd just like to thank you so much for these! I just printed mine and am about to start my first project. I'm doing a cross-over BobaFett and I don't know how well that's accepted on this website, but I hope it is! I want to be as accurate as possible...yet...make a wonderful cross-over. Cross-over cosplays are very popular right now and I'd just like to do a nice job. I'm doing a Wonder Woman/Boba Fett....or WONDERfett if you'd like. This is my first post on this site and my first attempt. I'm anticipating many members won't like it, but I'm hoping for some support.

Thanks again!
Alkali

Firstly Amazing files and thank you so much for them

So if i print these onto A4 (as above using a 5% setting)

What material are people using to build this from ?

I'd just like to thank you so much for these! I just printed mine and am about to start my first project. I'm doing a cross-over BobaFett and I don't know how well that's accepted on this website, but I hope it is! I want to be as accurate as possible...yet...make a wonderful cross-over. Cross-over cosplays are very popular right now and I'd just like to do a nice job. I'm doing a Wonder Woman/Boba Fett....or WONDERfett if you'd like. This is my first post on this site and my first attempt. I'm anticipating many members won't like it, but I'm hoping for some support.

Thanks again!
Alkali

Well, I'd say the best way to find out how the community feels about it is to make a build thread!

You may want to try that on the RPF, though. It has a much broader spectrum of costuming.

Good luck!

It's hard to tell from the prints, but is the cod piece 3D. Should there be a filler pieces between the front flat piece and the curved bottom?? Any details on how to shape this filler??

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back