UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes

FerLando

New Hunter
Great work man! But, if it is possible, put the size in centimeters too. I needed to go to a chart to see my size, hahaha! I'm from Brazil and the default here is in centimeters. But, again, great work!!!! Help me a lot!

necronomicon

New Hunter
Dear Alan, Thanks for the armour templates, great, fitted perfectly, wouldn't have been able to have a fett outfit without them- thanks for the amount of effort it must have taken to do all this for others, you are a legend!

jakeh

New Hunter
Hey i was seeing if i could get the templates for 6'2? the ling on the first page for some reason wont work for me.

skyconlb

New Hunter
can someone walk me through or send me a tutorial on how to print something this big with a regular printer...? that would be an awesome help...how to print it on scale and tape the pieces together I guess?

alkalilayke

New Hunter
I'd just like to thank you so much for these! I just printed mine and am about to start my first project. I'm doing a cross-over BobaFett and I don't know how well that's accepted on this website, but I hope it is! I want to be as accurate as possible...yet...make a wonderful cross-over. Cross-over cosplays are very popular right now and I'd just like to do a nice job. I'm doing a Wonder Woman/Boba Fett....or WONDERfett if you'd like. This is my first post on this site and my first attempt. I'm anticipating many members won't like it, but I'm hoping for some support.

Thanks again!
Alkali

crimson

Jr Hunter
Firstly Amazing files and thank you so much for them

So if i print these onto A4 (as above using a 5% setting)

What material are people using to build this from ?

Utri4861

Hunter
I'd just like to thank you so much for these! I just printed mine and am about to start my first project. I'm doing a cross-over BobaFett and I don't know how well that's accepted on this website, but I hope it is! I want to be as accurate as possible...yet...make a wonderful cross-over. Cross-over cosplays are very popular right now and I'd just like to do a nice job. I'm doing a Wonder Woman/Boba Fett....or WONDERfett if you'd like. This is my first post on this site and my first attempt. I'm anticipating many members won't like it, but I'm hoping for some support.

Thanks again!
Alkali

Well, I'd say the best way to find out how the community feels about it is to make a build thread!

You may want to try that on the RPF, though. It has a much broader spectrum of costuming.

Good luck!

Moorkey83

New Hunter
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. First time poster here. Has anyone covered how to safely heat and shape trash can plastic?

Malkavian

Hunter
It's hard to tell from the prints, but is the cod piece 3D. Should there be a filler pieces between the front flat piece and the curved bottom?? Any details on how to shape this filler??