tjr2d2's "Gotta Start Somewhere!" ESB Build

Just gonna put this little something (awesome) here! :)

image_zpsweoivejp.jpg

Seeing the pictures now! What you did with the helmet is impressive. The harness looks great! Always exciting to get a new component.

Greetings All. Well the day started off pretty good. Got a lot done on the Right Side Ear and Ear Cap on the bucket, everything was going relatively smooth...until....

Rip....."Son-Of-A..."....the masking tape I used on the bottom of the ear cap ripped off half of my mini kills stripes. :angry

Needless to to say The rest of the night I was pretty ticked/bummed out. More than likely now I will have to sand off the entire bottom of the cap and start fresh. If I tried to just paint over it, it would look like crap, and besides I would definitely regret not having it done right. Not Happy!

Anywho, here are some shots of my progress.

image_zpsfx8znneo.jpg

image_zps20t07vpv.jpg

image_zpsj0x7bcus.jpg

image_zps3ch2gbmi.jpg

image_zpsql9llfyd.jpg

Sorry about my mood. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better and more successful day of projects.
Thanks again for checking in and be well.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what, everything else looks insanely fantastic! Don't sweat the small stuff ... literally! Based on how you've done the rest, this will be an easy fix! Still not fun having that happen though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back