The super-duper Boba ammo pouch thread! VINYL TOO!!!

Defiler

Active Hunter
Now I have to admit publicly that I turned my back on ESB. Yes, My Fett is ROTJ. Sorry WPK but many of the parts of my Boba Fett costume are allready ROTJ so there was no point on getting an ESB belt anymore. :( But, that dose not mean that I will not make an ESB variation :)

SC, many thanks, the pouches look great. :)

Juan

Last edited by a moderator:

jrnymanprotector

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Toby,
What's the difference with the horizontal stitching on the belts? First esb has four horizontally stitched lines, esb2 has only two? Are there two versions or does 2 not have the two lines yet?

Phil

sith camaro

Active Hunter
There seems to be at least 2 ESB belts. Unless the one with the 4 stitches all around is a pre-pro. There are pictures over in the original thread.

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter
OY !

I'm out of it for a little while, and look what I miss ... :rolleyes

I really don't know how I missed it, but I'm here now ;)

Awesome Job man ... just awesome ! :cheers

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Ego,I too noticed the snap thing,and went back to photo's for a re-check.Indeed the snaps are not on the outside,but underneath to every ESB screencap,and promo pic that I've seen.An easy fix SC ;)

Steve

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter

DL44 Blaster wrote:

Ego,I too noticed the snap thing,and went back to photo's for a re-check.Indeed the snaps are not on the outside,but underneath to every ESB screencap,and promo pic that I've seen.An easy fix SC ;)

Steve

Not that I care a whole lot about this ESB thing of yours, but I'm a bit confused about this button thing .. pics could help ;) hee..hee

sith camaro

Active Hunter
The snaps could be placed underneath the vinyl pouches, but since the leather is a little tougher than vinyl, the snap outline probably won't be seen. It would be like trying to cover it with cloth, as opposed to covering it with thick paper or cardboard. :)

E

Ego

Well, wouldn't that work out for the EGOtistical types who might have put themselves down for a vinyl? :)

Jer

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Cheers Ego ;) SC,I do agree 100% that putting a snap under vinyl would be impossible for it to look correct since the original was vinyl. :)

Steve

Yroc Yar

Active Hunter
they look great !!!!! im in when the funds are available . do you have a pic of the belt itself ? or are you just doing the pouches ? thanks , cory

Defiler

Active Hunter
Wow!! Great looking ROTJ ammo belt. Thanks SC, I am very happy with the way it turned out :)

Please post pictures of the ends of the ROTJ belts.

sith camaro

Active Hunter
2 Jedi belts, with the 6 grommets.

AND, a set of vinyl flaps, ready to be glued down. These are a PAIN to make! :)

S

STEMMlin

lmao

i know your pain SC!

E

Ego

I know they're a pain to make Toby but . . . THEY LOOK SO FRICKEN GOOD!!

Personally I think you should devote all your time and effort to the vinyl ones for the next little while! :D

sith camaro

Active Hunter
:lol:
Well, I plan to have my first vinyl set finished tomorrow. ;)

Ego wrote:

I know they're a pain to make Toby but . . . THEY LOOK SO FRICKEN GOOD!!

Personally I think you should devote all your time and effort to the vinyl ones for the next little while! :D

E

Ego

:lol:

SNAPS ON THE INSIDE, SNAPS ON THE INSIDE!!

hehehehe