The Force Forum Dealings

Merlin707

New Hunter
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any dealings with The Force Forum?

Bought a few things and the customer service is lacking or non-existent.

Trying to get updates is like getting blood from a stone.

Brokk

Active Hunter
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any dealings with The Force Forum?

Bought a few things and the customer service is lacking or non-existent.

Trying to get updates is like getting blood from a stone.
Although Ive never done dealings with them, something about them popped a red flag for me. I see them post often on instsgram but that's about it. Their products seem to be effected by try to mass produce or they buy kits, assemble & resell. If you have instagram, you could try contacting them there

Evan1701

Hunter
I had heard they were sketchy, I'm glad that finally fills in the details for me. That should seal it for anyone: if you want ANYTHING, go directly to the seller! Don't deal with middle-men. Do your research and know what you're getting into. Costume/prop making isn't a hobby for people who aren't willing to do their due diligence, lest they get scammed.

Dain117

Jr Hunter
I had heard they were sketchy, I'm glad that finally fills in the details for me. That should seal it for anyone: if you want ANYTHING, go directly to the seller! Don't deal with middle-men. Do your research and know what you're getting into. Costume/prop making isn't a hobby for people who aren't willing to do their due diligence, lest they get scammed.
Wow I did not know they are the middle seller who do not make props .

it seems thery do make alot of star wars products

Thank you for the info!

rnbuda

Well-Known Hunter
The owner(s) of the Force Forum are banned from the RPF and I believe by extension here as well.

They're super sketchy and very rude/aggressive when you ask honest questions.