The Force Forum Dealings

Merlin707

New Hunter
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any dealings with The Force Forum?

Bought a few things and the customer service is lacking or non-existent.

Trying to get updates is like getting blood from a stone.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any dealings with The Force Forum?

Bought a few things and the customer service is lacking or non-existent.

Trying to get updates is like getting blood from a stone.

Although Ive never done dealings with them, something about them popped a red flag for me. I see them post often on instsgram but that's about it. Their products seem to be effected by try to mass produce or they buy kits, assemble & resell. If you have instagram, you could try contacting them there

I had heard they were sketchy, I'm glad that finally fills in the details for me. That should seal it for anyone: if you want ANYTHING, go directly to the seller! Don't deal with middle-men. Do your research and know what you're getting into. Costume/prop making isn't a hobby for people who aren't willing to do their due diligence, lest they get scammed.

I had heard they were sketchy, I'm glad that finally fills in the details for me. That should seal it for anyone: if you want ANYTHING, go directly to the seller! Don't deal with middle-men. Do your research and know what you're getting into. Costume/prop making isn't a hobby for people who aren't willing to do their due diligence, lest they get scammed.
Wow I did not know they are the middle seller who do not make props .

it seems thery do make alot of star wars products

Thank you for the info!

The owner(s) of the Force Forum are banned from the RPF and I believe by extension here as well.

They're super sketchy and very rude/aggressive when you ask honest questions.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back