The Armorer Blacksmith - EVA Foam Template

louis491

New Hunter
My son and I have recently gotten into building helmets out of EVA foam. It has been great fun so far. I'm going to build several mandalorian helmets including The Armorer's.

I am working on adjusting the standard mandalorian template for The Armorer's helmet. I hoping before I get too far maybe the community here can help me by pointing me towards an available template for The Armorer's helmet?

Cheers!

I started using a template I found online and then realized the curve on the front was incorrect, ended up hand drawing a template from the 3d model I have. Just make sure whatever template you use is the correct version.

I started using a template I found online and then realized the curve on the front was incorrect, ended up hand drawing a template from the 3d model I have. Just make sure whatever template you use is the correct version.

Yeh, that is part of my issue. while it doesn't have to be perfect I want it to be close.

Yeh, that is part of my issue. while it doesn't have to be perfect I want it to be close.

Yeah, there is more of a corner in the cheek area, this is the one I’m currently working on. Quite a large difference from the other.
BE4CFCD4-7275-41AB-90A4-B7EAB474595C.jpeg

Hey, Sorry it's off topic but I'm making some helmets out of steel. Would you mind showing me where you got the template for the mando helmet? Thanks

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back