TDH needs you for Celebration 2019!

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
Hey gang!
Celebration 2019 in Chicago is fast approaching and TDH will finally have a booth present yet again. We are required to have a person present working the table at all times during the con. This is where I call all you hunters to gather aboard the star destroyer. I'm looking for members who would step up and like to volunteer their time. This is a great opprotunity for fellow Star Wars fans to see who TDH is as a community and what we are about. It's also a fantastic way to meet current and potentially new members of the site. In my opinion it is the members of TDH that are truly the biggest reason as to why this site/community is so great and I would like others to see that. In fact, my time working the booth at C4 and meeting everyone there is when I truly fell in love with this community. So if you would like to volunteer please either post here or pm me.

As in previous years, we would like to have two volunteers for every shift. I am currently not one hundred percent on the time/schedule currently but this is what I am going off of for now as per previous Celebrations. I may shift times around but currently I'm keeping them to full hour blocks just to ease the schedule.

Thursday, April 11: 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday, April 12: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 13: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 14: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday, April 15: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Thursday April 11th
1pm-3pm
1. Scott

3pm-5pm
1. superjedi
2.bcurtis

5pm-7pm
1. rnbuda
2. Skyfire

7pm-8pm
1. Wasted Fett
2. BeerFett

Friday April 12th
10am-12pm
1. SUTT4869

12pm-2pm
1. superjedi
2. Skyfire

2pm-4pm
1. rnbuda
2. Jaycepticon

4pm-6pm
1. Wasted Fett
2. Mr Fett

6pm-7pm
1. shteymetal247

Saturday April 13th
10am-12pm

12pm-2pm
1. superjedi
2. David Neth

2pm-4pm
1. rnbuda
2.Jaycepticon

4pm-6pm
1. Wasted Fett
2. Skyfire

6pm-7pm

Sunday April 14th
10am-12pm
1. Fandango Fett
2. FirstCoastFett

12pm-2pm
1.superjedi
2.BeerFett

2pm-4pm
1. Hydra
2. GilmoreofOK

4pm-6pm
1. Wasted Fett
2. shteymetal247

6pm-7pm
1. Skyfire

Monday April 15th

10am-12pm
1. Wasted Fett
2. Mix

12pm-2pm
1. Skyfire
2. Fandango

2pm-4pm

4pm-5pm
1. Scott

Last edited:
I'll take;
Friday 12PM to 2PM

I can add more too once I know what I'm doing as far as panels and club contributions.

I think I can do a few hours. How about the 12pm-2pm on Saturday. I'm not sure how much help I'll be since this will be the first time really meeting most of you and it'll be my first time suited up as Fett but maybe I can provide a new member prospective?

I'll be happy to sign up for a shift or two once event details are released. There's going to be a lot of things to juggle between my family, the convention schedule, and 501st stuff.

I’ll have to talk to the other half, but we’d love to help - Sunday looks like it’s in need! Tentatively 2-4pm on Sunday.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back