Taking My Best Shot: Robo's ESB Fett

It's amazing how you can find everyday stuff to clobber together!

So true! However, I now have the curse of walking around and seeing items that can be used for anything other than what they are intended!
"Oh, I can grind that down to become a gauntlet greeble".
" Just a bit of Dremel work can make that thing a jetpack thruster activation button!"

Great write up and thread, very detailed. And it all looks awesome too, love the JP mods, may have to use some of you ideas :)
Keep it up, I imagine we all want to see more:rolleyes

Great write up and thread, very detailed. And it all looks awesome too, love the JP mods, may have to use some of you ideas :)
Keep it up, I imagine we all want to see more:rolleyes
Use any and every idea you need! My build isn't anything too new, I believe, just many different ideas from many different people brought together!

Here's a shot of the bondo filling and repair on the piano keys. There was no shortage of bondo used on this pack.
BOBA-JetpackPianoKeys_zpsukidsfvw.jpg

I sprayed a layer of primer, then metallic aluminum, then green. I sanded the green down to the metal layer for a lot of the metal weathering and then applied the rest by brush. I think I have the paint job in a good place for now. In the mail, I'm expecting some metal activation buttons for the thruster balls, a metal beacon, and some decals to finish this thing off. I'm just about ready to try all this stuff on together!
BOBA-JetpackPaint2_zpsjd5g8spe.jpg

I'm still missing details like collar studs, a few jetpack bits, sidearm & holster, EE-3 blaster, knee darts, and boots, but I figured I would try everything on, regardless. There are some serious adjustments that need to be made (the biggest ones for me are adding a bunch of flight suit weathering and getting the jetpack to sit higher), but I am fairly pleased with the first full fitting!
BOBA-Fitting1_zpsj1svxcyr.jpg

I didn't really want to take my stuff off since it took me a while to get it all on, so I decided to try my hand at darts while in costume. Play a bounty hunter at darts, why don't you?
BOBA-ThrowingDarts_zps1dclwfcd.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back