SupRsloth's ESB Fett Build

SupRsloth

Hunter
I like your gauntlets ! Is that fiberglass reinforcing tape you have on the insides?
It is fiberglass tape on the inside. I saw most threads that I looked at people used real fiberglass. I didn't want to mess around with that stuff so I went the easy less messy route and just taped the inside. Hopefully it adds enough reinforcement for some heavy trooping. :)

hvacdon

Hunter
It is fiberglass tape on the inside. I saw most threads that I looked at people used real fiberglass. I didn't want to mess around with that stuff so I went the easy less messy route and just taped the inside. Hopefully it adds enough reinforcement for some heavy trooping. :)
I've seen someone use the fiberglass tape to reinforce around the Jetpack strap slots and a few other areas to beef them up !!
Nice looking paint you got done. In a couple of days, you can say you painted that stuff last year !! :D

SupRsloth

Hunter
Did my final test fit today. It's been well over a year since I started and feels awesome to finally be able to fully suit up. It's mind boggling all the details that go into this kit. Thanks to all who've watched, commented, and provided some much needed feedback as I've moved along. It's very much appreciated.
dNk5CKY2zZSPSsO1DI1vhu1mADzgvNotVqpmkUJd_Eiu78pNoAv-PL_VR0w?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

WdWlphsPnu5yyO1ruCdLZxEgLCcREq7APSOZKryIWtk42ELMoMkfget2xUw?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

B6NOz9jYyKEETptb3szhIJa0_V5-iF6MvfaUP_VwRndRzoR1g5717_Wq9qw?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

jN9kfRjwrkCsl9B9_rssrJjleig3SD8D9CVf1VaM_11N-dnsGAxM51KPRvQ?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

Uu6DVo5cpN95WGW0h5jwe4Oha5JpfWXELyQDcnUGNaEpW7nV0K1Ev56C0Gg?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

OZRgdSbDaR3P3bj-AVMw7lngEL9k2hUd7nZo5JxVsSQR8fr_Pf8h1RIwGog?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

SupRsloth

Hunter
Looking good, when are you sending submission pictures in? Will you applying for the 501st?
I submitted pics for 501st approval last week. I talked with the GML yesterday and he said he'd get back to me hopefully next week. In the mean time I did my first unofficial troop at a local minor league hockey game last night. It was tons of fun, gave my first high five as Boba, and found some things to fix including a couple of items I missed from the new CRL. Today I weathered the gloves and dirtied up the elastic straps on the knees. We'll see what else the GML comes back with for changes. :)

nUd_9h61c4eRGC4JS9jMcpxX-ubsxO26C0YEyKfJg-BL_I0QhuaNEciq93jeA?width=750&height=562&cropmode=none.jpg

f0NboDCCrAyK8YLDmNyC1IObEY-4tDTckoyiX68_pZs0VaaboAX8FM-PWzw?width=1440&height=1080&cropmode=none.jpg

tvHqbOKsHeXrs6_eZPz0Gq8v4qFmo2H2rMZUgpSAqcp8bJQy1fVyb6_BIxw?width=3036&height=4048&cropmode=none.jpg

SupRsloth

Hunter
Thanks all for the congrats. Got out for my second troop last weekend. Feels a bit more awesome each time I do it.

SupRsloth

Hunter
All right, finally got my EE-3 kit from Stormrider. Any recommendations on the best ESB EE-3 build threads to check out?
Y_TTD8219jYgQ?width=3024&height=4032&cropmode=none.jpg

rnbuda

Well-Known Hunter
Nice kit! I have a link to the proper hardware needed to attach the stock! I'll throw it up later when I find it!