Superjedi's SE armor

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Hi all,
Not often, but sometimes, I manage to work on some Fett related stuff for my own collection! *Gasp* :D
In between commissions I've been working on a set of SE armor. I received a very nice set of vac formed pieces many months ago from Wasted Fett and it's finally in a state where I can show some pics.
I am painting this to match the Magic of Myth exhibit suit as closely as I can. I've dipped into my ever dwindling stash of Polly Scale and Floquil paints for this project.
The main green is Polly Scale US Medium Green, the yellow is Testors MM Zinc Chromate, and the silver is Floquil Bright Silver.
I used a medium Vallejo gray for the misting, and other media like artists' pencils for some of the smaller scrapes and weathering.
The chest emblem is a really nice vinyl decal from Fett4real.
I have always liked the SE costume more than the other versions, so I'm happy to have this set to work on!

IMG_20220103_164325_089.jpg IMG_20220103_164325_105.jpg IMG_20220103_164325_130.jpg

IMG_20220103_164325_166.jpg IMG_20220103_164325_173.jpg IMG_20220103_164325_181.jpg

I still have the cod and kidney armor, the backplate, and the shoulders and knees to complete, but it will probably be some time before I get them done.
Thanks for looking!

Damn, Eric! Your armor is just as brilliant as your helmets!

I still think you should finish an entire suit for yourself!

Hi all,
Not often, but sometimes, I manage to work on some Fett related stuff for my own collection! *Gasp* :D
In between commissions I've been working on a set of SE armor. I received a very nice set of vac formed pieces many months ago from Wasted Fett and it's finally in a state where I can show some pics.
I am painting this to match the Magic of Myth exhibit suit as closely as I can. I've dipped into my ever dwindling stash of Polly Scale and Floquil paints for this project.
The main green is Polly Scale US Medium Green, the yellow is Testors MM Zinc Chromate, and the silver is Floquil Bright Silver.
I used a medium Vallejo gray for the misting, and other media like artists' pencils for some of the smaller scrapes and weathering.
The chest emblem is a really nice vinyl decal from Fett4real.
I have always liked the SE costume more than the other versions, so I'm happy to have this set to work on!

View attachment 218752 View attachment 218753 View attachment 218754

View attachment 218755 View attachment 218756 View attachment 218757

I still have the cod and kidney armor, the backplate, and the shoulders and knees to complete, but it will probably be some time before I get them done.
Thanks for looking!
Uuuuuh.... I like the belly plate especially!

Gotta put that shoulder emblem on something, right? ;)
Here's my left shoulder. I used a base of Archive-X acrylic SP Armour Yellow and then toned the darker areas with their Roof Brown.
The main damage areas were done with some of my vintage Polly Scale ATSF Catwhisker Yellow and Floquil Bright Silver.
The fine scratches were done with a Vallejo light gray and a lightened mix of the main yellow, along with a couple of different artist's pencils.
Thanks again to Wasted Fett for the armor and Fett4real for the decal. Also to Rafalfett for his stencils and help with reference pics!

20220115_162758.jpg 20220115_163007.jpg 20220115_162857.jpg

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back