Superjedi's Fugly ESB for Grey Fox

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Well hi! I'm back with another ESB helmet. This will be number 46!
It's a Fugly helmet from Wasted Fett and it's being painted as the screen used version. This is only the second Fugly that I've worked on and it's an excellent kit. It has all the asymmetrical features of the original helmet. I don't think the owner of this one is a member of TDH. We arranged the commission thru Facebook. But I'll torture you guys by posting the progress here anyway. :p

I've prepped everything, shot the parts with some Tamiya primer, and put down the beige color on the rear panels.

20200817_163949.jpg 20200817_192733.jpg

Next I'll be stenciling the rear panels for some dark green.

Thanks!

The board isn't letting me attach pictures right now... :unsure:
I'll try to update my progress on the rear panels as soon as I can.

Well hi! I'm back with another ESB helmet. This will be number 46!
It's a Fugly helmet from Wasted Fett and it's being painted as the screen used version. This is only the second Fugly that I've worked on and it's an excellent kit. It has all the asymmetrical features of the original helmet. I don't think the owner of this one is a member of TDH. We arranged the commission thru Facebook. But I'll torture you guys by posting the progress here anyway. :p

I've prepped everything, shot the parts with some Tamiya primer, and put down the beige color on the rear panels.

View attachment 196612 View attachment 196613

Next I'll be stenciling the rear panels for some dark green.
Good to see you back! I was starting to worry. It has been at least a week since you posted some paint progress pics! Going AWOL, superjedi :D ;)

I'm still having issues posting pictures. :(
Until I can attach them to my posts again, you can still see the progress on this helmet by checking out the TDH Facebook group, or following me on Instagram @the_real_superjedi.
Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon!

The rest of the right panel is finished now.
It probably takes me less time to do these sections than the big scrape!

IMG_20200822_160538_089.jpg

I'll shoot the green on the dome and cheeks next.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back