SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

I got mine after all. Sleeves & legs are too long, the Neck is 14 1/2, not 17 1/2.
The legs & arms could be shortened, but the neck is way too small to deal with.
Anybody have one that needs to be changed/traded?
Mine is the tk409 grey

I thought I double and triple checked who got shipped what, I'm sorry if things got mixed up, I wasn't ever able to get my old computer up and running so I didn't have access to my excel document with everyone's info. I had to (in a hurry) pull everyone's info together from the paypal emails and old PMs. Hopefully we can get everyone's stuff worked out between us. If not either I can get in contact with SFP for you all or you can do it directly either way.

I'm glad that people are happy with the way things turned out in the end for the most part.

thanks again for being understanding through everything.

Well I went to do some campaign volunteer stuff and when I got back my jumpsuit was waiting for me. I bought the large,and other than have to lose a few pounds in the gut area it fits perfect. I got the light grey but wanted to change to the new esb blue but i guess it was too late when i spoke up but this is quite do-able.
The bad news is my jet pack or ammobelt wont be here till next week so no halloweening for me :( but i already have myself on armor and helmet upgrades. Thanks AJ for doing this, I know I was probably an ass most of the time and everyone have fun this weekend.

patrick

Believe me I tried to put it on, it ain't happening. I'm 6'3" , 180lbs.
Dubbin, what does it say on your tag? Mine has a M. I'd like to handle this between us instead of going back through Anton, maybe we should hold on until more people get theirs.

Bantha_PooDoo wrote:

Believe me I tried to put it on, it ain't happening. I'm 6'3" , 180lbs.
Dubbin, what does it say on your tag? Mine has a M. I'd like to handle this between us instead of going back through Anton, maybe we should hold on until more people get theirs.

wow ! yours is small ! I am 5'11 170 and this thing is so loose on me, like a whole size up. I am a medium too. go figure !

I am almost tempted to ask if anyone got a small !

Anyhow, I don't want to take away from PadawanSch. . Again, BRAVO for a fine job orchestrating this. Despite the lil communication problem in the middle, I for one know you came through especially by sending two day FEDEX, that was impressive. Thank you and I WOULD deal with you again !

Can everybody that has a size descrepancy please list what they have & what they need? Maybe we should start a new thread for that.
I'm 5'10" 210 lbs
I have a Tall/long
It's 4 inches too long on the sleeves & legs
& the collar is 3 inches too small
So apparently I'm not as tall & lean as I thought :)

I ordered a medium and according to the sizing chart on the site it should have been big enough for me. I seem to be in the same boat as Bantha Poodoo. It is about 2 inches too short in the torso (width and height) and and inch short in the neck. Other than that it is an awesome looking jumpsuit.

I would also like to thank Padawan_Schilicher for making this order possible.

Guys I dont mean to jump in here but I'm on the list for the second run. I am just curious and need to ask a question.If I match up to a medium in the size chart from the one you guys used would I be better of ordering a large jumpsuit instead?

METALLBOY,
To answer your question about the Jumpsuit I ordered the Medium size, because after measuring myself and looking at the sizing chart at the website a medium should have been just fine with a few inches to spare in some areas. When I received the jumpsuit I found it to be tight in the chest and neck. I can't even velcro the neck flap shut without cutting off circulation to my head or zip the zipper all the way up without fear of ripping the jumpsuit. It was also short from crotch to shoulders by about 2 inches. Not sure about what to do about it now, but I could probably find someone who could add a couple of inches to the torso to make it work for me. I would hate to do that since it is such an awesome looking jumpsuit. Hope this helps some.

Ed

METALLBOY wrote:

Guys I dont mean to jump in here but I'm on the list for the second run. I am just curious and need to ask a question.If I match up to a medium in the size chart from the one you guys used would I be better of ordering a large jumpsuit instead?

No, I believe the sizing is correct, just a couple of us we're switched on accident.

>dubbin, sounds like you and I need to swap suits.

I would also like to thank Padawan_Schilicher for making this order possible.

Guys, please don't forget to do this. Knowing first hand how much of pain in the a$$ these things are to proctor a deal between buyer and payer, its very important to seperate the gripes and take the time to THANK the effort in getting these to us at a great price. This deal went fairly well in a good timetable, this RARELY happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I ordered Fett jumpsuits from Anton I always ordered the custom sized ones, so I never had a problem. I have the dark grey + TK409 grey and they both fit great.

GOt mine !!
Thanks for making this possible !!!

Im not sure if its ESB blue, it looks more gray to me, did anyone get a more definitave Blue ??
:)
B

Just a note, if any of you guys decide that youwant to sell your suit that doesn't fit you and it might fit me PM me. I'm 5'8 and 175 lbs.

Thanks,

Geo

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back