Purchase Source Found for ESB EE-3 Center Stock Greeblie Part

For those who still need switches, there's an eBay seller with a whole bunch of the ITT ones.
These are SS-22 assemblies which means they are made from one type O and one type SS riveted together. If you remove the 'D' shape protrusion from the SS one you have two useable Fett greeblies cheap!

For those who still need switches, there's an eBay seller with a whole bunch of the ITT ones.
These are SS-22 assemblies which means they are made from one type O and one type SS riveted together. If you remove the 'D' shape protrusion from the SS one you have two useable Fett greeblies cheap!
Thank you very much for sharing. :)

They look a little different but these are in fact the correct parts? there is no other pics on the listing so I wanted to check with anyone who had purchased already. Thanks!

These are definitely the correct parts. I discovered these switches almost two years ago.
They look exactly like my avatar picture inside.
The version with the "D" shape sticking out the back was used for the communicator on Leia's Hoth costume, but it also is identical to the Fett version if you just file off the part that sticks out. The second one on the back of this switch would not require any modifications. They come in many different combinations of single and stacked switches.

Chris

PS - You should follow my Facebook page for all the latest discoveries. There's lot of new part discoveries from The Mandalorian on there and classic prop parts too.

Duuuuude... thats so epic. Thanks for the reply. I'll be checking you out on there for sure. My name is Bryan deSerres by the way. I'll catch ya soon buddy. Thanks again!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back