Scimitar's ESB WIP

Scimitar

Hunter
I figure it's about time to start one of these. This is going to be a slow build but I'm ok with that. I'll be building this kit with Level 2 certification in mind.

At this moment, unless some prepainted armor and gauntlets come up for sale, I believe I will be attempting to paint my own helmet, armor, and gauntlets.

So, The Parts List):
Helmet - ToEleven (Painted by MinuteFett)
Armor - BobaMaker (Painted by BobaMaker)
Jetpack - DVH Jetpack (Painted by DVH)
---------- MachineCraft Replicas Stabilizer, Beacon, Collar, Thruster Greeblies & Discs
---------- Full Metal Fett's Hooks & Clips
---------- 01Hawk's Dental Files
---------- Jc27 Beacon Light Kit
Jetpack Harness - Bigdane
U.S. Diver's Belt Buckle Replica - Bigdane
Gauntlets - BobaMaker (Painted by BobaMaker)
Cape - MoW Wool
Wookiee Braids - Woodman
Flak Vest, Neck Seal, Flight Suit, & Pouches - Arkady
Girth Belt - MoW
Ammo Belt - Delta13
Gloves - Mike M.
Sidearm - Portumac Studios
Nemrod Holster - BobaMaker
EE-3 - Hellhound Props
---------- Crosman 4x20 Scope (replaced rubber scope)
Shin Tools - Paterson Squeegee & Chemical Mixer; MachineCraft Replicas Shin Tool Rods
Boots - Imperial Boots
Toe Spikes - MachineCraft Replicas

Other Accessories:
Chest Light Kit - Fettronics
Rangefinder Servo Kit - TBD
Rangefinder Light Kit - Jc27
Gauntlet Metal Bits - MachineCraft Replicas

Yesterday the first item arrived, my Mike M. gloves. These are extremely nice and arrived very quickly!

33612622348_51d900bf4b_z.jpg

Last edited:
Things are slowly trickling in, earlier in the week I got a squeegee and mixer to make the shin tools and yesterday my MoW cape and girth belt arrived.

47483131732_3da7b730cc_z.jpg

Very nice. Hit up WastedFett for Armor and Gauntlets. Imperial Boots has their run open now.

Oops, needed to update the parts list. Got a "used" set of prepainted BobaMaker armor coming soon and I placed my IB order when they opened this current wave. :) So the last major parts are the gauntlets (which I have a couple leads on) and the sidearm/holster. I'm actually printing the sidearm right now though, so I'll be assembling and finishing that at some point too.

Oops, needed to update the parts list. Got a "used" set of prepainted BobaMaker armor coming soon and I placed my IB order when they opened this current wave. :) So the last major parts are the gauntlets (which I have a couple leads on) and the sidearm/holster. I'm actually printing the sidearm right now though, so I'll be assembling and finishing that at some point too.
Awesome.

So dealing with MinuteFett on the helmet paintwork was a great experience, lots of communication and progress pictures, and the helmet turned out awesome! I got the helmet, armor, and also gauntlets from him last week (along with my boots from IB) but I was prepping to leave for MegaCon in FL so I didn't really get to look at it before I left.

Anyway, here's everything laid out::

47926777676_8d64ce7e60_c.jpg

47926774107_167878d830_c.jpg

And I was really itching to try a bit of it on, so I did:

47926788473_902442cd71_c.jpg

I've got to finish my wife's Legacy TK, which is near completion, and then I'll be focusing on this build 100%.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back