RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

It's tough to really know what green to use unless you see the helmet in person I feel like, a lot of things can unfortunately change how the green looks, here is my painted ROTJ SE helmet, I used no flash and flash, with the flash you can see how the color looks close to the AoSW and without flash it looks like a way different. It is interesting how even just slightly different lighting can change the greens appearance.View attachment 195489View attachment 195490

What's the plural for a lot of fett helmets ?
FB_IMG_1596299583009.jpg

I just received the notice from RS to finalize my choice between the two color options (white or dark grey).
Seems like those who ordered the Raw kits can start expecting them to start shipping in a couple of weeks depending on their initial payment options.
The metal ears upgrade seems to be under way as well and may be ready around mid or late September. The price is not bad and close, if not lower price point, as current machined ears for other make Boba Fett helmets.

Really excited to get this in hand and displayed. I just need to clear out some space for it in my Detolf.

I don’t know if it was a typo, but the email I received says: “Range Finder topper in 3 parts, made to the dimensions of an original RF Top.Supplied with two red LED lights.”

I just received the notice from RS to finalize my choice between the two color options (white or dark grey).
Seems like those who ordered the Raw kits can start expecting them to start shipping in a couple of weeks depending on their initial payment options.
The metal ears upgrade seems to be under way as well and may be ready around mid or late September. The price is not bad and close, if not lower price point, as current machined ears for other make Boba Fett helmets

Really excited to get this in hand and displayed. I just need to clear out some space for it in my Detolf.

I don’t know if it was a typo, but the email I received says: “Range Finder topper in 3 parts, made to the dimensions of an original RF Top.Supplied with two red LED lights.”
Just dropped on RStv

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back