ROTJ Special Edition Promo

5DB7EB43-8913-484E-9659-4D63A944A3B3.jpeg
67BBC9F7-C0D8-4FC7-8B22-B0C2C7776BA6.jpeg
Worked on my cod and kidney armor attachments. Fixed one side with the studs and attached a Velcro belt. I need to loose some weight lol. But it works.

FYI, the belt that Greg has used inside his cod and kidney armor is called a innerbelt that is used under a duty belt for law enforcement or a security guard. The Velcro belt goes through the belt loops on the pants, the duty belt goes over it and then you use "keepers" to loop around both belts and snap together to hold the duty belt on place. I'm sure that was TMI but if anyone wants to pick one up, they're pretty cheap on ebay, usually around $20 or less.
Also Greg, that's a very good installation you did with the belt there !

FYI, the belt that Greg has used inside his cod and kidney armor is called a innerbelt that is used under a duty belt for law enforcement or a security guard. The Velcro belt goes through the belt loops on the pants, the duty belt goes over it and then you use "keepers" to loop around both belts and snap together to hold the duty belt on place. I'm sure that was TMI but if anyone wants to pick one up, they're pretty cheap on ebay, usually around $20 or less.
Also Greg, that's a very good installation you did with the belt there !
Thanks Don. I picked that belt on Amazon. I paid around $18 dollars for it. I already had some 1 1\2 in book and loop Velcro left from a previous project. I cut strips of the loop a stuck it to the inside of the armor.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back