Thanks. I actually need to re dye left pouch to match the right pouch. They forgot to mention it until today. But still approved. Just can’t troop until the pouches are re dyed. So I’m bleaching the left now.
Ok so I reworked my pouches. Bleached and re airbrushed them. I did that while they were damp. They look pretty close to the Promo reference now. Might touch up when dry and weather a bit. Plus they were on the wrong side too.
Top picture is a crop of both belt a pouch setups.
I ended up bleaching and staining my pouches. Much better now. The light sucks in my garage this is under led light. I will do a pick in outside natural light to show the difference. Definitely close to the SE Promo reference picture.
So this is a SE problem only. The taped hose on the rocket. To keep it from pulling off I drilled and tapped a hole in the resin rocket. Cut a bolt and drilled a tiny hole in it. I then set the bolt in some E6000 glue. Then I attached the hose with some safety wire. Finally wrapping with the black tape. Boom now it won’t pull off.