ROTJ rifle Progress.

Mando72

New Hunter
ROTJ rifle I've been working on the last couple days from a old resin webley kit ive been sitting on for a few years. Still need to make molds of the trigger and trigger guard from my ESB rifle to finish the rifle itself to replace the missing parts. Must have lost those during moves somewhere. Looking for any barrel t-rails if anyone has any leads. Trying to replicate the really weathered dirty version paint job. Tatooine desert is kinda rough on things LOL.
0710171235~2.jpg
0709171941.jpg

Very nice. I'm collecting parts to do this same version. Where did you get your greeble that goes on the stock near the butt end? That is the only part I don't have a line on.

As far as T-tracks go, I would look at Todd's Costumes or Wannawanga.com. I bought my T-tracks for this project from Todd because they were cheaper and still high quality.

That is certainly helpful regarding the t tracks, I have hunted for a while and somehow not stumbled upon this information till today!

Very nice. I'm collecting parts to do this same version. Where did you get your greeble that goes on the stock near the butt end? That is the only part I don't have a line on.

As far as T-tracks go, I would look at Todd's Costumes or Wannawanga.com. I bought my T-tracks for this project from Todd because they were cheaper and still high quality.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back