General ROTJ Boba Fett left gauntlet LED

Lilac Fett

New Hunter
Hey everyone!
I've come across another snag in my construction. Boba Fett's ROTJ left gauntlet with the rocket and flame thrower has what looks like a red flat surfaced round pilot light to the right of the rocket mount. I bought one off of eBay but I'm afraid it's circumference is just a hair too big, but is otherwise perfect. My question is where do/did you Boba's get your left gauntlet pilot light?

Try this one. The link directs you to a UK site, but you can do a search with the part number and find a supplier in your part of the world.

Just to give you an idea of its size, here's a quick comparison. The lamp in question is on the far right.
IMG_20181010_230701-01.jpg

Here's how it looks on my gauntlet against the reference.
PhotoGrid_1539183349676.jpg

All the best!

Last edited:
Try this one. The link directs you to a UK site, but you can do a search with the part number and find a supplier in your part of the world.

Just to give you an idea of its size, here's a quick comparison. The lamp in question is on the far right.
View attachment 179210

Here's how it looks on my gauntlet against the reference.
View attachment 179211

All the best!
Thanks for the info.
I bought one and it is too small.
Could you tell me how tall it is?

Hi.
This model measures only 6.4 mm. It is the same that I bought. It is very small

It is the same model and size as the one Tennant bought for his, and he showed it on his gauntlet and conpared to reference a couple of posts above, it looks to be the correct size to me. Commonly people use ones that are technically too big, but easier to find.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back