Review of the Fettpride FPH2 - RotJ

Why do you even need to review this?

Just hold it up to the sky, Gods will come and project the beautiful Fettpride worksmanship into all of our hearts...

Oh wait that's why you reviewed this!!! Cause internet's a bit faster I guess.

Haha anyways besides that mighty compliment on the work of Fettpride, nice review, very detailed pictures and have fun painting that sucker up! I may get a few Fettpride helmets sometime and Keep one just primed. I always love a primed helmet.

Edit- Also to my extent of my knowledge to the last point I was here, I know the FPH1 is a sculpt and I don't doubt this one is a sculpt either, FP is one really talented and unique individual! Glad he is still here and it's growing constantly!

I used to have his armor, not the helmet it was Bobamaker but I can also attest to how beautiful work this man does! His helmets are literally god...

Exactly, work like FP's are works that are prized and not only hold up their value but may even reach higher values. To think of it that way too. That of course isn't the main point of why he makes it that is a natural thing. But I do believe he makes them because come on... Boba Fett is so AWESOME! lol who can deny that?

I've always liked FP's work, I have a set of his armour and I've never been happier (made me nervous to paint it :D ).
This is a great review of his work and the photos are amazing!
Makes me want to get a FP helmet sooner and upgrade what I have now.

Thank God this thread is here. I need close ups of the physical damage. By chance, does anyone know if the physical damage on an ROTJ SE Helmet and an ROTJ Hero helmet are the same? I would think no since the SE uses an ESB bucket, and the damage on an ESB bucket and ROTJ bucket are not the same. Correct? I am building a ROTJ hero and I need to add the damage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Thank God this thread is here. I need close ups of the physical damage. By chance, does anyone know if the physical damage on an ROTJ SE Helmet and an ROTJ Hero helmet are the same? I would think no since the SE uses an ESB bucket, and the damage on an ESB bucket and ROTJ bucket are not the same. Correct? I am building a ROTJ hero and I need to add the damage. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

For the purpose of your intention your summation is basically correct. Whilst FP has made a good effort of replicating the damage specific to this helmet, and is useful as a guide, it would still be worth looking at the myriad of images available in the gallery to ensure you are happy I think it's always better to copy the original than to copy a copy.

For the purpose of your intention your summation is basically correct. Whilst FP has made a good effort of replicating the damage specific to this helmet, and is useful as a guide, it would still be worth looking at the myriad of images available in the gallery to ensure you are happy I think it's always better to copy the original than to copy a copy.
Understood thank you

I read this review many years ago when I purchased my gear from FP. Haven’t revisited this review until now, and now I can’t wait to hold this; truly a piece of art!
3937DA76-9D1D-4BC6-B466-9D1AF01FBEE9.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back