Read any good books lately? *Spoilers*

That’s really something! I’m still surprised they are releasing them so close together. A friend of mine even wondered if will be alternated with Season 3. One week Mando, the next week Boba...

Where did he confirm that? I only ask as I am in two minds about making this current version of fett, I would think his look will change the next time we see him... so I feel its worth waiting for

It's in a link like 3 posts up...and all over the interwebs as of today. I'd hold off until they unveil Boba's new look. I'm sure he'll have a new one.

here it is again, interview with Jon F.. this is great news.

I will wait and see now I think. But I wlll carry on building the blaster, helmet and armor as I think its safe to say it will remain.. the soft parts may change

Looking at Ahsoka's pants, I'm thinking the costume designer gave Boba the same kind but with a surcoat over them (and the double sleeved armor vest over that).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back