Read any good books lately? *Spoilers*

Soooo...is The Mandalorian done?! Surely not, right?
They have already announced "Season 3," and Giancarlo Esposito has made references to Story Lines continuing or wrapping up into "Seasons 4 and 5."

So, yes, it's continuing, but I guess know we just need to see what these next Seasons are going to be like. Will season 3 shift the focus to Boba and his story, before a future season shifts back to Din and Grogu? There is still the whole issue of Din, The Dark Saber, Bo-Katan, and the fate of Mandalore. Those are definitely topics that will need to be covered in "The Mandalorian," as I don't think Ashoka or Rangers of the New Republic will be the best place to finish out those stories.

Yeah I thought I remembered them announcing it for Dec of 2021...but then they announce BoBF for Dec of 2021 too. So are we getting both or is BoBF and Season 3 one and the same? Lo!

1) Looking forward to both S3 of the Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett. Let's go!
2) The excuses of the ST slowly become less and less believable each passing chapter.
3) The CGI "deep fake" wasn't the best but the pay off delivered.
4) This is what I personally expect Star Wars TO BE.

So is it confirmed that we're getting a season 3 of Mandalorian AND The book of Boba Fett? I've heard rumors that BOBF is replacing Mandalorian next December...

From what I'm understanding and how I think it's meant to be portrayed is the Book of Boba is the next set of chapters which will be in season 3, as it said coming December 2021 when the show continues. But I'm not holding my breath till something official is said...

Edit: Or it literally could be a novel?

Besides that, I really enjoyed the interaction between Fett and Bo Katan, and her side chick-kick in the cantina. It materialized the mantra of him truly not subscribing to a side, being a simple man making his way and having very little care towards the mandalorians. I'm speculating that he's going to obviously be the main guy of a group of misfits, and really hoping Bossk and Dengar are going to be involved in some way.

One thing for sure, Katan and her side kick better watch out how they talk to the Man because he isn't afraid to put them in their place..

Last edited:
That's not a bad take as far as the "chapter" concept.

I really hope it doesn't just follow Boba in this new crimelord position, but also flashbacks to his time before the OT, possibly with Daniel Logan coming back. I see those two periods of his life as being extremely easy to mirror, almost comparable to Godfather 2 as far as contrasting two eras.

I also liked Bo Katan and Koska's interaction with Boba, and someone finally calling him on being a clone. I'm sure that stung.

And as much a fan as I am of Boba, Koska seems capable of putting him in his place as well. She's no slouch.

I imagine some sort of official announcement will be made today or in the next week.

Gosh I loved the episode! Aside from some technological quibbles with the de-aging stuff, the story was A+++ for me! Can't wait to see what comes next!

How is Bib Fortuna still alive. Wasn’t he on Jabba’s sail barge? I watched the scene in ROTJ again. Isn’t this him?
18E93DB9-769D-4852-91B4-80BC9C6C4F98.jpeg

Yeah, Bib was definitely on the sailbarge. There's even a closeup of him looking out one of the windows and smiling as Luke & Co. were about to be "executed". I guess he was thrown clear of the wreckage? Lol! I actually wouldn't have minded if Fett had kept him around but I also liked the brutality of just shooting him where he sat.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back