*SPOILERS* The Book of Boba Fett Discussion

I did find it incredibly humorous how many people died on screen yet there were only maybe - 2 - bodies on screen and those were just the Pykes in a couple of scenes

Also lol, the pole.

Apparently these shows are so incredibly rushed they don't have time to do pretty basic things ha

When my son was in middle school, he went to a private Christian school. He and his friends used to use the word “buns” instead of any explicit words. We still say it around the house. Anyway, the more I see and hear about this show only confirms the fact that it is…

Buns.

Lol! This is Accurate on Point!
Ok, I gotta ask. Forgive me because I don't really follow the exact standards for mando's costume, I just follow the rotj fett build stuff.
That mando helmet.... is it just me, or does it look like there's a 'pit' or some type of divot that's visible in the T-Visor? I don't know enough about the suit to know if that's a legit built, or a deluxe costume thats "meh" quality. *shrugs*

Just that a few times while watching the video, when mando's t visor would catch the light... it looked like it might be slightly bent plastic.
Anyone notice that? Or is it just me.

Ok, I gotta ask. Forgive me because I don't really follow the exact standards for mando's costume, I just follow the rotj fett build stuff.
That mando helmet.... is it just me, or does it look like there's a 'pit' or some type of divot that's visible in the T-Visor? I don't know enough about the suit to know if that's a legit built, or a deluxe costume thats "meh" quality. *shrugs*

Just that a few times while watching the video, when mando's t visor would catch the light... it looked like it might be slightly bent plastic.
You're right. it's not a great Mando build. and that visor is pretty terrible. Fett in that video doesn't look horrible though. Mando is just the one that looks lower quality.

It looks like the visor is just made with tint film and the beskar armor and helmet look pretty dull.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back