RA Jumpsuit has arrived today - PICS ADDED

ukscout

Active Hunter
hi all

well got home today to a nice suprise - My RA undersuit has been delivered and was quick (2-3wks)

Let me know if you have any q's or comments

RA01JS.jpg

RAJSO2.jpg

Construction

The overall construction is very professionaly done and fits very well.

Theres a 2way zipp fitted just incase of needing a to goto the toilet.

3line stiching also on the sleaves.

Shin tools and thigh pouches where also stiched on, but the ankle straps just need a little adjusting due to my cubby ankles :) LOL

but apart from that this was worth the wait and cost me thinks.

QUALITY OF MATERAILS USED

The fabic used is realy strong and cool when wearing, the colour is a little darker than the MOM ROTJ suit but cant complain as the dealing with RA was realy good.

All the stiching and attention to detail is better than i ever exprected, and could give PP a run for there money.

Also ive recently got RA ROTJ Boba Belt and Vest

The quality & construction of these items is brillant and it was then i made my mind up about getting the RA undersuit also.

There help and response to my emails was/is realy good.

Heres some pics
RA ROTJ AMMO BELT
belt1.jpg

The pouches have square plastic bodys and the leather is rivited to it, im going to paint the rivits but all the pouches are accessable.
belt2.jpg

RA ROTJ VEST - FRONT
vest1.jpg

RA ROTJ VEST - BACK
vest2.jpg

even though the vest was a bit small, I returned it to get the correct size i needed.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukboba%20banner.jpg

Isn't the vest supposed to be a bit lighter than the suit?

From the ESB reference pics it looks like the suit is a gray/blue and the vest is a beige type color.

Regards,
OK

UK Scout, glad you're happy with RA's items, he is so far the best in soft parts matters.

Overkill, the j-suit in ESB is a bluish grey, you're right. But in ROTJ is a really light grey, with the vest being even more lighter than the j-suit, which has (and you're somehow right) a little tone of beige, but probably because the original j-suit was beige and was dyed gray and faded after the years...lots of different theories about it...just my 2 cents.

TylerDurden is the one with the answers for you in this case.

Robert

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back