Question: Full Metal Armor

DP54

New Hunter
I’m trying to find someone or somewhere to CNC mill me an entire set of boba armor, any recommendations or price quotes?

Yeah I read that thread a few weeks ago. Looked pretty cool but I’m not sure they were doing any kind of run. Might be worth a search on the boards and getting in touch with them in any case.

Yeah I read that thread a few weeks ago. Looked pretty cool but I’m not sure they were doing any kind of run. Might be worth a search on the boards and getting in touch with them in any case.
He did supply a few sets , but I vaguely remember he got burned on a set by someone which kinda left him feeling a bit disillusioned. Which was a shame as he was a stand up guy.

He did supply a few sets , but I vaguely remember he got burned on a set by someone which kinda left him feeling a bit disillusioned. Which was a shame as he was a stand up guy.
what, really ? when did this happen ? i remember watching he's build thread about him building his own set of armour but this is the first time i'm hearing about this "got burned" thing. shame, he was kind of a cool guy.

Yeah, I haven’t seen cyberpyrot around in several months. I remember he made s few sets for some individuals but like it was said he got screwed somewhere down the line. He had a lot of time and money invested in his craft.

Cyberpyrot ......that was his name . Been trying to remember . Thanks Shortfuse . His armour looked awesome

I was good friends with him for a while... He helped me build my set at the same time he built his... Went through alot of trile and errors together. Yes last time I talked to him, he said a local GML denied his 501st entry, due to his return edges not being spot on, and hurt his feelings and it has run him off the hobby for a while. Haven't talked to the guy in forever. Sad when one person can blow up someone's self esteem like that! Urgghhhh....

I was good friends with him for a while... He helped me build my set at the same time he built his... Went through alot of trile and errors together. Yes last time I talked to him, he said a local GML denied his 501st entry, due to his return edges not being spot on, and hurt his feelings and it has run him off the hobby for a while. Haven't talked to the guy in forever. Sad when one person can blow up someone's self esteem like that! Urgghhhh....
Bummer that really sucks. One of my friends has literally the best Darth Revan out there and was denied because it’s made out of leather. The CRL for Revan is cringe. Oh well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back