Pre-Pro Color Arrangement

Critch

New Hunter
prepro2.jpgoriginaleyes2kj.jpgprepropic1.jpg

These are my favorite variants of the pre pro's. Does anyone have any suggestion for the helmet color on any of these? I know the middle picture is not actually gray, I'm just curious how I can use green and fade the paint to look worn out like it does there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The top 2 images is the Pp eyes / then the pp ears helmet which is actually the same main colours as Esb helmet, the PP2 is made with the same colours of the Rotj helmet mabey a few difrence's but generally the same, there are plenty of threads with the Esb colours, and Rotj and Pp2 in them just have a search around

Hmm. I was hoping to do the blue grey look myself. I know in actuality it's impossible to tell. One of the images it's clearly green but it's a completely different helmet. I think this was somehow a stand alone helm they made. To me, it's cool to have something unique like this helm.

Go for the blue/grey, the pre pro 1 has never been the same color as the ESB. They changed to the green on pre pro 2 ... The pictures of pre pro 1 and pre pro 2 are of the "almost" same age ... there wasn´t much time between them. And now look to the photos. Does anybody want to tell me that surprisingly all pre pro 1 pictures are wrong colord because of the photo´s age? Even the killstripes have been in orange completely. The red of the mandibles is also niot the same to pre pro 2 and it´s successors.

Summary: Pre Pro 1 was the first color concept after the white supertrooper. pre pro 1 had two version, the eyes version (1) and afterwards the ears version (2). And it never ever has been the same color as the pp2 or ESB ... just compare the greyscale pictures with greyscaled ESB ...

Many people think it must be green because it must fit into the color scheme ... but why? It was the first color concept and they changed it afterwards ... it´s plain and simple. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back