Jet Pack Pre-orders opened up for Anovos jetpacks

I ended up ordering just one.
I'll order more if they have them but I wasn't risking another dime with them and most certainly wont in the future so long as they have this No Refund policy in place. If they had a solid track record to stand on, I'd be ok with it... Hell I'd be ok with it if it were implemented in the future when everything is shown to be running ok... But no way in hell will I pre-order anything now

Last edited:
I haven't ordered anything from anovos so maybe I'm speaking out of place... But to me, these recent statements feel like a smokescreen. Did anyone else notice the way blame was gradually being shifted to the customers that asked for refunds? I would've preferred reading a real admission like "hey, we screwed up, over-promised and under-delivered, and backed it up with a policy that allowed full refunds once people caught on".
Either way, none of this really bodes well...

I ordered two.

The only other thing I've ordered from them is Kylo's helmet. Sure it arrived a full year later but I already knew that going in because they hadn't even started making them yet.

Mine makes 22 then.
I asked about them at the celebration but they said they didn't have any information on the Jp. I also asked how heavy the EE-3 was they had on display but was told they didn't set up and don't know. Very disappointed about their lack of knowledge on their own product.

I ordered 1. Sooooo lets bump it to 24. I ordered knowing full well how Anovos operates with delay after delay. It is horrible business practice and poor ethic, but it is something that I except. In my mind, it will come when it comes and when it does, I am sure many of us who receive it will be happy with the product.

I also asked how heavy the EE-3 was they had on display but was told they didn't set up and don't know. Very disappointed about their lack of knowledge on their own product.

The prototype blaster that Anovos had on display at Celebration was very light but I was told that the production model will be a little bit heavier, somewhere around the 5lb-6lb range.

I talked with Reggie with Anovos about the blaster. He mentioned that the one on display was the printed version and the production
model hasn't been approved yet. He also said that they were looking for several US based small manufacturers to provide parts for their items
instead of relying on any large overseas firms to produce them. So, if anyone's interested, I can forward you his contact info...

Mine makes 22 then.
I asked about them at the celebration but they said they didn't have any information on the Jp. I also asked how heavy the EE-3 was they had on display but was told they didn't set up and don't know. Very disappointed about their lack of knowledge on their own product.
I ordered 1. Sooooo lets bump it to 24. I ordered knowing full well how Anovos operates with delay after delay. It is horrible business practice and poor ethic, but it is something that I except. In my mind, it will come when it comes and when it does, I am sure many of us who receive it will be happy with the product.
Surely that's 23 or have I missed someone?

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back