Official TDH Swag! PREORDER CLOSING MAY 26, 2021

Hello all!

Scott now has confirmation that the shirts have shipped to him from the printer. The printer had shirt supply issues, and as it turns out, we're fortunate that what we planned on was able to be obtained! Other runs that Scott is handling for groups haven't been so lucky and they've had to make changes to colours/sizes offered due to supply issues worldwide.

Scott will get them out asap after they arrive so hopefully barring any slow shipping times to Scott and then to you, we should all have our shirts soon!

I'll give you another update as soon as I can about when they start shipping out to you. From what I've seen they look really great!

210772742_612988786284922_4920624911746702413_n.jpg

BudaFett
Oh Nice!
I haven't seen anything via email or PM'd to me here on TDH.......yet! (I reside in the US - Washington State)

After seeing the Olive Drab Green shirt that FANGS posted......I feel like that's what I shoulda ordered. I ordered a black one. No biggie, still gonna be awesome!

-Iron

If you have USPS Informed Delivery (and if you don't I highly suggest it) it popped up last night. Right now only the shipping label has been completed/printed but I bet it's close to being picked up.

The shirts were received by Scott on Saturday and he got them all packaged up on Sunday! He was going to start shipping them today - I see some are starting to get notifications!

I assume that International is going to take longer - let's face it - we always wait longer. But be patient, they will make their way to you!

I got no shipping notification but they just showed up today! got both my shirts! They're awesome! You wouldn't believe it but I've been rocking my old school red 2006 TDH shirt any chance I get so these will be nice. Thank you!

Awwww man, Kinda feels like grade school again. Having that "W" in my last name (Walsh), always meant I went last. I wonder if that's how it got shipped? Hehehe!
:p

-Iron

My shirt finally showed up today! Look amazing guys! Thank you so much!
:cool: (y)

Patience.png

Also love the way you can easily rip those annoying tags off too! (Without destroying the shirt)

Cheers,
-Iron

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back