Not Mando but.....but Veers...

stugpanzer

New Hunter
I want to make a General Veers (Imperial AT-AT Officer) costume. From what I can find, the helmet is a Snowtrooper helmet, a snowtrooper chest armor and a tie pilot back armor. Can anyone direct me somewhere where I might be able to get these items to make my costume?

Thanks,
David

I think Bountyone was doing some research into Veers (since they're twins! :lol:)
Maybe he has some info and will notice this thread.

"armored cavs" is a good fourm to join for research.There are some tutorials there on Veers outfit.The helmet is flaired out a little more than a regular At-St helmet or snowtrooper helmet.Not to mention some of the "greebies"(i think that is the right word) on the side.
I can not remeber which site I got it but I have a pdf file of the requirments to build a Veers or At-At commander outfit in order to join the 501st.I would be happy to send it to you just email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Bountyone was doing some research into Veers (since they're twins! :lol:)
Maybe he has some info and will notice this thread.

bveers.jpg
Some how I knew you would comment on that Eric :lol:thumbsup:. in fact I have done some research and have found some good info but Saint_Nasty & Lopero are right, "armored cavalry" is a good site and will point you in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back