Not Mando but.....but Veers...

stugpanzer

New Hunter
I want to make a General Veers (Imperial AT-AT Officer) costume. From what I can find, the helmet is a Snowtrooper helmet, a snowtrooper chest armor and a tie pilot back armor. Can anyone direct me somewhere where I might be able to get these items to make my costume?

Thanks,
David

superjedi

Sr Hunter
I think Bountyone was doing some research into Veers (since they're twins! :lol:)
Maybe he has some info and will notice this thread.

Scoutleader

Active Hunter
"armored cavs" is a good fourm to join for research.There are some tutorials there on Veers outfit.The helmet is flaired out a little more than a regular At-St helmet or snowtrooper helmet.Not to mention some of the "greebies"(i think that is the right word) on the side.
I can not remeber which site I got it but I have a pdf file of the requirments to build a Veers or At-At commander outfit in order to join the 501st.I would be happy to send it to you just email me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bountyone

Active Hunter
I think Bountyone was doing some research into Veers (since they're twins! :lol:)
Maybe he has some info and will notice this thread.
bveers.jpg
Some how I knew you would comment on that Eric :lol:thumbsup:. in fact I have done some research and have found some good info but Saint_Nasty & Lopero are right, "armored cavalry" is a good site and will point you in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator: