Need Some Help with Helmet Paint

mrwaffles2

New Hunter
I'm a bit new to this, but I've recently started work on a Boba Fett Helmet build and started looking at the paint stencils. I've found they don't quite line up with my pepakura files. Is this common or something I should be worried about? All help is appreciated

You will probably have to try different print sizings, up or down in size, until you get it to your helmets size. It will be trial and error to get the right size print for the stencile.

An image editor (like photoshop) that will let you load in the pdfs and stretch or skew to fit is what I've had to use. It's a lot of trial and error...printing, adjusting and reprinting.

An image editor (like photoshop) that will let you load in the pdfs and stretch or skew to fit is what I've had to use. It's a lot of trial and error...printing, adjusting and reprinting.
Good to know its not just my pepakura files. Would hate to put in all the work just to realize the base model was messed up.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back